Hello All

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

To introduce myself, Krishna Kumar from Bengaluru. I have been reading and taking help of the forum and now decided to join in the form to gain more knowledge.

By profession, I am a CA working in taxation.

Mentioning the history of vehicles my family owned, there was an Ambassador before I was born followed by 118NE and Tata Sumo. I learnt my driving briefly with 118NE and properly with Tata Sumo and loved the sturdiness and road presence of the vehicle.

I always have fascination towards the powered vehicles, especially petrol and bought my first car Hyundai Accent 1.5 (pre-owned) in 2012 (as I wanted a petrol vehicle with good driving pleasure) and enjoyed driving it for 3.5 years and covered 30K kms before I sold it in Sep 2015.

Again decided to go for a pre-owned car (as I don't want to invest huge sum in depreciating assets and coupled with a reason of wanting a high powered engine which would cost a bomb to invest in a new vehicle) and this time around I learned that Corolla is being sold at a very good price and luckily came across a well maintained car with 45K mileage 2006 model and have already completed 5k kms with one long drive and I am really enjoying the driving of this car.

That's it for now. Hope to keep in touch with fellow members.

Keep driving,
KK

Hi Hakuna Matata, What a wonderful phrase
It means no worries, for the rest of your days
Its our problem free philosophy

Welcome to the forum, a den of many many lions of the automotive field! There is a place for all in this circle of life. I suppose you do speak Swahili!

Many many safe miles in your Corolla.

Thread Starter #4
Hi CasualSurfer,

Thanks for your welcome and I am sure I would have a good time with TAI.

Just to answer your question, I do not speak Swahili. It is just that I liked the phrase and when I checked out the meaning, I liked it even more for the meaning "No worries". Reason for having this as my profile name is to remind myself that life is short and don't worry on unnecessary stuff [thinking].

Regards,
KK

Top Bottom