Hi From Arul

350Z

Core Team
Hi Arul, Welcome to The Automotive India. Please tell us more about yourself because a one liner barely adds anything. Also, please do have a look at Announcements section to learn the policies of this community. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Hello All
Thanks to all your responses and am happy that the forum is so responsive.

Well...i am basically an engineer from CBE, had been into electronics and software business at Coimbatore.I am 41 and married.Verna is my second car and had been driving an Accent for 5 years.I love good looking(so why verna???!!) and powerful cars( ..though I am a polite driver).I choose Verna because it was an all-rounder (power,maintenance,mileage,interior looks,comfort)

I travel a lot and so sorrry that I may not be able to be present at this forum very frequently.But I would like to be in touch as much as possible.I thank you all for your kind courtesy at the forum.

I am looking for good quality rear three way speakers, 6"x9".Please recommend me a pair within a budget of Rs 5K.Any idea where I would be able to get originals in Tamil Nadu,if possible,at Coimbatore???.I tried to email to JBL dealers in Chennai for no response.Looking forward for your kind responses.

Regards

Hello Arul,

Welcome to The Automotive India. You look to be a Hyundai lovers. First Accent, now Verna.. Anyways i would to see an ownership report of your rides soon.
Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

I am looking for good quality rear three way speakers, 6"x9".Please recommend me a pair within a budget of Rs 5K.Any idea where I would be able to get originals in Tamil Nadu,if possible,at Coimbatore???.I tried to email to JBL dealers in Chennai for no response.Looking forward for your kind responses.
Regards
In Coimbatore and worrying about the originals?

The spot is stadium. You get all types of speakers.

To be exact , every people in Coimbatore just go to Rm and sun. They are flooding with cars.

Just go round the stadium , and after the dominoz pizza , you can find a board of " Ganga enterprises" . He is my one of the audio dealer.

Top Bottom