Hi All From Subin Rajendran

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am really excited to be part of this interesting forum where I have been trying for writing my experience and get information from passionate car lovers. I am basically from the border of Kerala and TamilNadu in Kanyakumari District.Currenly living in Bangalore for past 5 years.

Cars I had :

10 years back - Maruthi Suzuki 800
2010 - Purchased a New Wagon R Lxi

2012 - Sold Wagon R and got New Swift ZXI

2014 - Bought New Polo 1.5 Diesel

2015 - Sold Diesel and Bought an used car New Polo 1.2 petrol 2015 model

I have lot of travelogue and post to start .

Welcome to TAI Subin. Nice to have another car enthusiast amongst us. Have a pleasant stay here. Will wait eagerly for your travelogues and ownership reviews of your Swift and Polo.

And I am curious to know why you sold your Polo Diesel 1.5 and bought 1.2 Petrol.

Thread Starter #3
Hi ICE,

Thank you very much. I had a plan to move abroad and decided to sell since no one at my hometown will use my car. And not keen to give the car to someone for free drive! Then the plan got dropped and by that time I have sold my fabulous car.(Really enjoyed every mile with it - driven 19+k in 11 months).
So we were i deep trouble and how to move around without a Car ?? We brought my i20 from my hometown and it is KL registration. I was really not happy with i20 after driving the powerful polo with class quality and drive ability. Moreover we have big trouble from RTO in Bangalore for non Karnataka cars. It was really painful to take the car out with traffic policing watching over us always. Then decided to buy a used car ?

Now which one ? Ritz,Punto or New Swift or i10 Grand

In search of cars and did not find attractive with Ritz and no Punto available with less driven. Changed my mind and decided for new petrol base model - Since I know i will buy a sedan or SUV soon. Impressed with Grand i10 , but my better half was not happy (sorry to mention I had a i10 Sportz also - 2012). she is not keen for Swift also since we had used it.But i love Swift and sure I will buy one again.
One of Friends is working in VW in Bangalore - he showed me couple of used petrol polo- 2011(comfort line) and 2013(high line) model. 2011 was very good car but 2013 was full of jerking and noise. I told I am not happy and not keen for 2011 ; he told he is getting a 2015 Jan reg blue one which ran only 6.9K.I told my wife the same and she was very keen since the blue colour is her favorite) Our previous one as orange - we have taken orange since the blue had waiting time for 3 months.

Now we have seen and test drive the car - ideally not required and we were happy because we are getting almost new car same as our old car with less driven and less price. So bought it and now is just a week old and planning to start my navigation!
That is the story - Bottom line - I never had an used car and I never had a car more than 2 Year.(I am unlucky to have a car for long duration)

Thread Starter #5
Hi Subee4u ,welcome to TAI.
Thank you very much.

^^Laziness Saarji :stupid:
I am lazy enough not to even read that post searching for the answers to the questions I had planned to ask.
Hi,

Its fine. The colour is very good and found that it is difficult to maintain. I am not sure how difficult it will be.

And I had 3M nomad mat and R70 widnshield and side sunfilm in old polo. Spend around 20k and now I am thinking to do the same for my new blue nile.
Any other option since it will be another 20K?

Welcome on board subin
I have got the same color Polo as yours and got it just 12 days back. TDi HL.

BTW what's the reason for your switch from TDi to petrol Polo?

Thread Starter #10
Thank you very much.

Hi,

Its fine. The colour is very good and found that it is difficult to maintain. I am not sure how difficult it will be.

And I had 3M nomad mat and R70 widnshield and side sunfilm in old polo. Spend around 20k and now I am thinking to do the same for my new blue nile.
Any other option since it will be another 20K?
Hi ,
Yesterday went to the nearest 3M show room : Checked the price for Mats,sun-film for all the glasses. Shocked to hear the sun-film will cost 22k and mat will be 6K. Decided to fix CR70 on from windshield alone and for the side I have the shades.Ordered noodle mats from Jazzmyride for 1400 RS and waiting for its arrival.Hope it will be a good one and fine fit fr my car.

Top Bottom