Hello everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm Nikhil and I hail from Namma Bengaluru. I work in an Indian IT company. 24years of age.

My interests other than automobiles are football, badminton, music and sketching.

Well, thats it about me. Looking forward to learning a lot from here.

[drive]

350Z

Core Team
Hey Nikhil,

A Big welcome to you in The Automotive India, that’s a short and sweet introduction. And guess what? You are yet another Punto owner from Bangalore. Perhaps you would like joining in the Bangalore Mega Meet too. Do let us know in case you need any forum-related assistance and also have a look at Announcements section to learn about basic policies and features of community, Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Nikhil,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!
You are here at the right time a few weeks before the Bangalore meet.Post about your car's ownership report and your experiences with it in the appropriate threads.

Hello Nikhil welcome to TAI. You are another Punto owner from Bangalore , just in time for the Bangalore meet. Share with us more about your Punto by creating a new thread in the appropriate section.

Looking forward to your active participation.

Hello Nikhil,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Share with us more about your Punto with some pics of the beauty.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #8
Thanks you all. [:D]

Definitely would love to join the Bangalore Meet. Will be looking forward to it and meet you guys.

@ Cooldhaya,Surendhar & Akash: Sure will post the pics and a writeup on my car.[thumbsup]

Hi Nikhil. Welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant stay here. Do share your experience with your ride with us and OMG[surprise], one more PUNTER here with us...

Welcome to TAI Nikhil.
Have a pleasant stay on TAI.

Good to know that you are from Bangalore.
So Punto's are raining on TAI now.
Our other members from Bangalore RSM,Fiat-Yamaha,Mr J.Ravi are also owning Fiat cars.
You will have a wonderful experience sharing info about your rides.

Hi Nikhil! welcome to TAI and hope you have a great stay in this great place! waiting to see some pics of your bold new drive! [:)]

Top Bottom