Hey all,

Thread Starter #1
This is Gokul from Pondicherry. I m staying and working in Chennai at present and I've been here since 2 yrs.

To tell more abt me, I've been a crazy fan of automobiles since school days...I ve been having the misconception tat it's only bikes where I was interested in..well I was wrong.

As a few years flew by, I was growing more interested in anything that had wheels...More interested towards biking though...

Coming to my garage. I own a 2005 Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc [my first luv] and only 2 months back I gifted myself a 2004 Suzuki Baleno. am starting to like it already... very little time before I go crazy abt that too...

I like traveling, going for long rides in ma bike, music n hanging out wit frenz.

wish to have a nice time here @ TAI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome gokul .

A info. well he is sitting next to me right from 6th std to end of college!!

a biker - who does mad trips in bike alone!!

regular biker from chennai to pondicherry! and back!

and sometimes chennai - trichy and back..

350Z

Core Team
A very warm welcome to The Automotive India, Holy Satan! Hope you’re enjoying the stay and have already gone through general guidelines of community. Ilango, if I’m not mistaken, is he the same person who’s Baleno wears TAI Sticker? :smile: If so, he’s in the right place and expecting a substantial contribution from his end too!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome guys.

@ilango: thnx for the intro. always makes life easier for people..

@350z: in the process of completing the guidelines... thnx to ilango who has my laptop for this week.

put lancer alloys and partly used michelin radials on my baby.. 185/70 R13
courtesy... ilango's lancer.. did pondy chennai ECR first time this noon...125 max...was a gud drive...

looking forward to my kanyakumari trip in ma baleno this weekend. will post info on the trip sometime next week.

yei! yet another rookie. i used to obsessed wit bikes too until i got to try my uncle's honda city back in 2004. i have been a car lover ever since.
by the way i make long trips with my bike as well, but not without company. it ain't easy to travel around the world in a discover.

Hello Holysatan welcome to TAI. Amazing to know you travel a lot in bikes and cars.

And i think am sure you will attend the Chennai meet this time! BTW where you stay in Chennai now?

Thread Starter #9
yeah Dhaya. looking forward to the Chennai Meet.

I am staying at thoraipakkam in OMR...got my car here yesterday from pondy after a month and getting irritated now.

took bike to work and when I came back from work an hour back... my poor baleno was under a complete dust/mud covering thanks to the horrible road near my parking.

spent half an hour dusting it while talking to my onsite counterpart.shud get a car cover asap.

Oh yeah its difficult to maintain a car clean in the dusty Chennai city! Get a car cover soon if you don use your car for daily commuting. And BTW i live in Anna nagar , a little far away from your place.

Thread Starter #12
@surendar... thnx man. mine gave 10 kmpl in pondy traffic with ac on.
didnt do more than 125 in the ecr highway mileage and stuff...will let you know next week. going on a trip to kanyakumari this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
How about creating a new ownership thread of your Baleno, so that we all can discuss in detail about it? :smile: And I’ve moved the second half of your post Here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom