Introductory Hello!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a 26 year old Engineer-MBA and my hobbies are watching football, trekking and watching cars.
I was born and bred in Dehradun and spent most of my life there. I have also lived in Nainital, Hyderabad and Mumbai for education/career/other reasons for the past decade. Now I am plying my trade in the capital of India.
My love with automobiles started since young age when I first sat in my Uncle's second hand 1980 model Maruti 800 which used to be larger than the ones which we saw in 1990s. It was the first car I sat in and have always admired cars for the sheer beauty and convenience they offer. During the 1990s I never failed to notice any car on the road and that was the time when I decided that I have to get a luxury car once I grow up. My family could not afford any car back then and my father owned a red coloured TVS Suzuki AX-100 bike(1987 model) [:)] on which I travelled during almost all my childhood be it the school to home journey or the usual market trips. I only learnt to ride on it after 2005 when I got my learning license. The bike catered to us for more than 22 years when it was finally sold in 2009. I still cannot see the build quality as good as that one on the current generation bikes except a few good brands.
Only a few days ago, I booked my first car Maruti Suzuki Baleno petrol(it had to be from Suzuki [:D])
Looking forward to a long and esteemed relation with the forum and its members here, a big Hi from me [cheers]

Hello devil, its my pleasure to be the first person to welcome you aboard!. [:)]. Wish you a pleasant and informative experience here in TAI. Start a thread of your baleno with your buying experience, you can update it later with more details once you get hold of your beauty!.

Thread Starter #3
Hello devil, its my pleasure to be the first person to welcome you aboard!. [:)]. Wish you a pleasant and informative experience here in TAI. Start a thread of your baleno with your buying experience, you can update it later with more details once you get hold of your beauty!.
Thanks a lot Lameass. Will surely start a new thread on the baleno at the earliest.

Welcome to the forum, Devilmaycry. Interesting name. From your introduction, you seem to be a good writer as well. Do start a ownership thread on your baleno as soon as possible. Welcome once again and I am sure you will find many more threads on this forum which will catch your interest on automobiles..

Top Bottom