Ola To All TAI Members! A Brief Introduction of Self

Thread Starter #1
Hello and wishes to all TAI members.!

I'm Prasanna Venkatesan, a mechanical engineer. I have always been passionate about automobiles and also this field, as is the case i chose to make a career for myself.

I extend my sincere thanks and wishes to TAI for helping me enter this forum and look forward for contributing meaningful posts, sharing vehicle experiences and most importantly learning from other TAI members.[:D]

I recently (one month ago) bought a TATA ZEST as my first car and thoroughly enjoying the ride experience with "Made in India" brand.[clap]

Looking forward for a cohesive learning and sharing experience with TAI !

Best regards,
Prasanna Venkatesan

Hi Zestian!
Welcome to TAI, congrats on your smart buy. please do start a ownership thread with lots of pics and also your overall shortlisting and shopping experience.

We have a lot of Auto experts here in the forum, I am sure you will love it. You can also check the Zest ownership thread by SaiShibu, he has good taste when it comes to mods.

Thread Starter #3
Hi Zestian!
Welcome to TAI, congrats on your smart buy. please do start a ownership thread with lots of pics and also your overall shortlisting and shopping experience.

We have a lot of Auto experts here in the forum, I am sure you will love it. You can also check the Zest ownership thread by SaiShibu, he has good taste when it comes to mods.
Hello ss80,
Thank you for the wishes.

I would surely post my experience with TATA Zest along with pictures.

I would also refer to TAI member Mr. SaiShibu ownership review of Zest.

Welcome aboard Venkat!! Have a pleasant stay here !! Congratulations on your purchase and share us your ownership review [:)]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hola Amigo,
Como estas?

Have a pleasant stay here and do share about your rides.
Even I have a soft spot for Made in India Brands. Having used Tata safari and now XUV 500.

Thread Starter #6
Welcome aboard Venkat!! Have a pleasant stay here !! Congratulations on your purchase and share us your ownership review [:)]
Hello Sarath01,
Thank you for your wishes.[thumbsup]

I shall share my ownership review probably this weekend, once i get off my office work.

It is nice to be behind the wheels of TATA Zest and as on date, my experience with the car is good and look forward to clock more miles ! [:)]

Thread Starter #7
Hola Amigo,
Como estas?

Have a pleasant stay here and do share about your rides.
Even I have a soft spot for Made in India Brands. Having used Tata safari and now XUV 500.
Ola Amigo,
Estoy bien. Gracias [:D]

Good to know that you have used India made vehicles. Yes, i too have an afffection towards Indian manufacturers. Wish that they too gain popularity in this growing market dominated by Japanese, Koreans and German cars.

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Ola Amigo,
Estoy bien. Gracias [:D]

Good to know that you have used India made vehicles. Yes, i too have an afffection towards Indian manufacturers. Wish that they too gain popularity in this growing market dominated by Japanese, Koreans and German cars.
Yes, Good luck India.
On a second note,
Is it Estoy Bien or Mui Bien?

Mui=very
Bien=Good.

The correct sentence shall be,

Mui Bien!, Y tyu?
(I'm good, How about you?)

My Espanol is bit rusty these days though.

Thread Starter #9
Yes, Good luck India.
On a second note,
Is it Estoy Bien or Mui Bien?

Mui=very
Bien=Good.

The correct sentence shall be,

Mui Bien!, Y tyu?
(I'm good, How about you?)

My Espanol is bit rusty these days though.
Sorry bhvm.

My Spanish is not good too. I'm a beginner. I just meant as I'm good by saying "Estoy bien".

May be I shall improve my language in future [:-)]

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Sorry bhvm.

My Spanish is not good too. I'm a beginner. I just meant as I'm good by saying "Estoy bien".

May be I shall improve my language in future [:-)]
Sure thing.
If you are on Skype or Yahoo messenger, we may come together for some practice.

I think Estoy Bien is also correct. No practice since college days though.[sleep]

Top Bottom