New Petrolhead in Town

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
Myself Sameer, born in Dubai , grew up in India Bangalore. i have completed my diploma in animation. And as a profession i have taken up professional gaming(yes, i get paid for playing games) I currently don't own any cars but i am looking for one. My love for cars started with the nfsmw game. Owning a pimped mitsu lancer has forever been my dream, i guess m just getting started with the dream. well, i guess that sums it up about me!!
cheers!!
Aries!

Hi Sameer,
Welcome to TAI, one of the best forums with honest reviews and awesome members. Do start threads as and when you find time, posting reviews of new games that you tried.

I am also from Bangalore, we have close to 30 active members from Bangalore alone. We are likely to make a meet (get-to-gether) pretty soon, do participate in it. If you plan to buy a car, any car for that matter, we have an exhaustive list of ownership reviews and shopping experiences posted here.

Happy Motoring!

Thread Starter #3
hello,
thanks for the welcome.
And thanks for the invite, will take part in the meet, and yes planning to buy a used lancer. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Top Bottom