Hi Folks

Thread Starter #1
I am Senthilkumar from Gurgaon, Haryana. I am a avid reader of this forum since 2013. My pride possession are Skoda Rapid and Maruti Suzuki Alto. I do not have pursuit to write long reviews but I assure you that I will be active and whatever I post will be short and crsipy.

Let me be the first to welcome you on board motorist.
So you have got a Rapid 1.6 or 1.5? that's an important question because there is a difference of two worlds between the way both drive.

No need of writing long, we are there for that purpose; write long and bore the hell out of everyone.

Thread Starter #3
Let me be the first to welcome you on board motorist.
So you have got a Rapid 1.6 or 1.5? that's an important question because there is a difference of two worlds between the way both drive.

No need of writing long, we are there for that purpose; write long and bore the hell out of everyone.
Thanks, I do have a 1.6 MPI - MT.
Though it is a naturally aspirated motor it's highway ride quality is absolutely a delight.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Motorist, Pleasure to have you with us on The Automotive India. Good to know you are one satisfied customer of SKODA and in my personal opinion by-far, Skoda Rapid is the safest offering from Skoda's stable till now. Wish to know more about your hobbies and hope to see you interacting on forum more often. Do reach to our core team for any help.[:)]

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom