Hello Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hello Petrolheads,
I am Sakthivel Rajendran from Chennai. I am a businessman & and a car enthusiast from my childhood days. I am a proud owner of XUV 500, Figo -D, Verna D(AT) and Ecosport-P (AT). For a long period of time I was planning to be part of an automotive forum but due to my business commitments it was getting delayed and finally today I made it and happy to be part of TAI . I have lot to share & hear from you all and doubts to be clarified. My hobbies are being up to date with automotive news, car-modification, mobile tech, reading books & listening music. Some more details about my cars XUV500(2014) has clocked 32000kms, Figo-D(2010) : 86000kms, Ecosport-P AT(2015) :11000kms, Verna-D AT(2012): 33000kms . If you have any doubts regarding the ownership experience of these cars please do put it forward , I am ready to clarify and soon planning to post a thread about my Xuv 500 . I am really excited about my new journey with TAI.

Cheers,

Thank you all,
Thank you TAI,

Sakthivel Rajendran

Welcome aboard Rajendran.

Looks like you have some love for automatics, there is a Verna as well as an Ecosport, heck.. You have a fantastic garage I must say. For once go through the forum protocols and looking forward to interact with you in more discussions.

BTW last day I was in your city itself for presenting a research.

Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard Rajendran.

Looks like you have some love for automatics, there is a Verna as well as an Ecosport, heck.. You have a fantastic garage I must say. For once go through the forum protocols and looking forward to interact with you in more discussions.

BTW last day I was in your city itself for presenting a research.
Thanks for your complements TSIVipul
Yes I do have a strong liking towards Automatics especially Diesel AT's & what was the research topic?

Last edited:
Welcome To TAI Rajendran..

Great to have an experienced Diesel Head, You must be having a big garage[:)] You will enjoy your stay here!

Sure you can share more things about cars, mods etc.. Looking forward to your ownership review of your XUV 500 and Verna-D AT

Thanks for your complements TSIVipul
Yes I do have a strong liking towards Automatics especially Diesel AT's & what was the research topic?
That's great, in that case why there is no VW 2.0 DSG auto in your garage? I still remember driving a Passat, it was one heck of a road rocket.

Actually I was there for SAE IEEE International Transportation Electrification Conference and my research was basically a type of air conditioning system for railway coaches under the category of 'Electrification of heavy duty vehicles'.

Thread Starter #7
That's great, in that case why there is no VW 2.0 DSG auto in your garage? I still remember driving a Passat, it was one heck of a road rocket.

Actually I was there for SAE IEEE International Transportation Electrification Conference and my research was basically a type of air conditioning system for railway coaches under the category of 'Electrification of heavy duty vehicles'.
Passat DSG ..... I would like to own one if the future has it for me [;)]

Top Bottom