Hello Guys Over Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hey hi to all,

I'm new to this forum. this is what i was searching for. I was working for a AUDI FORUM(www(dot)go-audi(dot)com) as a GLOBAL MOD. So i guess it will be easy to get along with u ppl.[glasses]

This is so interesting to know and share informations.

AMG

Suspended
Welcome Dilip.

Have a pleasant stay here.

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window
I call myself a biker, but still dont know why a dog sticks his head out of a car window, so will you please help.

Hello Dileep,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share more about yourself and the rides you own. Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Dileep! We’re looking forward for your consistent as well as active participation in the community, and quite interesting signature by the way.

Also, as you already have an experience of moderating an automotive forum, I’m sure there won’t be a need to inform you about policies of community; though still no harm to give a quick look at Announcements Section to get basic know-how with features and rules. Feel free to contact us in case you require any assistance, Have a memorable stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi dilip! welcome to TAI and have great stay!! please post review of your honda city. is it ANHC?

Hi Dileep,welcome to TAI,enjoy yuor stay.
You will be the third member from Pondicherry,excluding myself and Ilango.
By your profile picture,i am guessing you to have a new generation Honda City,am i right?

Hello Dilip welcome to TAI! Do you and Ilango know each other? Great to see so many users from Chennai and Pondicherry lately!

And yeah i also want to know the explanation for your signature?[:)]

Hi Dileep.
Welcome to TAI.
Have a pleasant stay.[:)]
As a mod of Audi forum , how about sharing your views of Audi cars,Technology,Current advancement.
I am interested in these.

Last edited:

Arun

Suspended
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window
For the wind in the face! Duh! My dog could make that out!

Anyways, welcome Dileep! Have a pleasant stay!

Thread Starter #14
Hi Dileep, welcome on board! Nice to have you here. Appreciate that you kept your time for joining us as well.
Welcome Dilip.

Have a pleasant stay here.

I call myself a biker, but still dont know why a dog sticks his head out of a car window, so will you please help.
Hello Dileep,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share more about yourself and the rides you own. Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Dileep! We’re looking forward for your consistent as well as active participation in the community, and quite interesting signature by the way.

Also, as you already have an experience of moderating an automotive forum, I’m sure there won’t be a need to inform you about policies of community; though still no harm to give a quick look at Announcements Section to get basic know-how with features and rules. Feel free to contact us in case you require any assistance, Have a memorable stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z
hi dilip! welcome to TAI and have great stay!! please post review of your honda city. is it ANHC?
Hi Delip, welcome to forum and share with us your experiances.

Hello GUYS,

Its nice to get response from so many users, even i dint so much on my other forums. Nice to be a part of the forum.

Thank U guys. [:)][:)]

Thread Starter #15
Hi Dileep,welcome to TAI,enjoy yuor stay.
You will be the third member from Pondicherry,excluding myself and Ilango.
By your profile picture,i am guessing you to have a new generation Honda City,am i right?
Hey Surender,

Ilango is my college senior, so what every regarding my query i go to him. he has even given me the MUGEN grill.

Recently painted my YAMAHA R15.(pics to be updated soon)

Top Bottom