Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am vinoth got my self a new eon last month. Well this being a intro thread,i will restrict my self to what i own, my hobbies,etc.

This is my first car and being a automotive enthusiast the need to know more about the car, to accessorize it and a new ice (itsa era+ edition so now OEM ice) made me go mad. Not that I am unhappy but just wanted to be cautious so as to not repent later. This made me read many forums including tai.

The ice section in tai is great especially new amps and damping were explained well and inline with my doubts. Naturally all specific doubts that i have won't be asked by others, so I had to join the forum and here we are.

I am a banker by profession and do photography as a hobby. Interested in music as well mostly classic rock,pop,classical. John mayer, linking park, blue, Elton john and Tamil old songs are some of my favourites.
That brings the next part I am from chennai -Tamilnadu, nevertheless I have traveled to many parts of India like Mumbai,Calcutta, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, and have fallen in love with all of them.
Thats it people, I am happy to be part if TAI and have many questions which will be raised shortly :)

PS: typing from mobile phone, kindly excuse any typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Vinoth, A warm welcome to TAI. Hope you are enjoying taking your new peppy ride around.
Stay connected and share your experiences too. I am foreseeing an ICE upgrade real soon. Am I right Vinoth sir? [;)].

Thread Starter #4
@dusty - thanks I hope so too :)
@lameassonwheels - you have guessed it right. In fact I have done some ICE installation already and have posted my queries on the ICE thread ;). Please do post your views.
[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Automotive India vinoth and wish you a very pleasant stay.
Congratulations on your hyundai Eon, wishing many happy miles with it.
Do make sure not to over speed during the run-in period.

Top Bottom