A New Friend in the Block

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all.
My name is Arjun I am from Allahabad. Earlier i was a biker and a member of xbhp but now as time is passed you have to change your self accordingly. My experience on a two wheels has been for 18 years. Today I am with you guys driving my own brand new Chevy beat white in color. Sharing my experience late as I have already done 900 km on this car two tanks full have already been eaten by this car. First pre-inspection service has also been done currently the car is giving 11km/ltr 100% A.C on in city only. Well that's fair maybe after few km done and few service done maybe these figures go ahead.
Overall experience on this car is perfect on the other hand after driving this car I am not at all happy to drive my other car by Maruti calerio. Reason being the handle bar of beat is super smooth as compared to any other car today present on the Market today.

But there is something which I am not happy with my car is the stock horn and if I go out and change them the guy says that we have to give a cut in the wire which I am totally against as the company does allot of crying while giving the warranty.
Well is there any suggestion out there which you guys can give me as I am totally new on a for wheels. Well I had around many cars being my family big when you live in a joint family. So I hope to be a part of you all from today and as for you all except me as a part of you all as with the experience I have.
Thank you all
And happy reading.
Arjun

Attachments

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Dear arjunb25

Welcome to TAI .

This is a beautiful forum of people who love their cars and an opportunity is created here for you to learn and share.

You need not cut the OE horn wiring. Take a new dedicated wiring for the new horn and have a changeable dual switch.

All the very best!

Regards
Dr. MUDHAN

Thread Starter #3
Dear arjunb25

Welcome to TAI .

This is a beautiful forum of people who love their cars and an opportunity is created here for you to learn and share.

You need not cut the OE horn wiring. Take a new dedicated wiring for the new horn and have a changeable dual switch.

All the very best!

Regards
Dr. MUDHAN
Thank-you so much,well next time when I visit the service center I will get this done surely as I don't trust the mechanics outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom