Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

Today I came across TAI forum, quickly browsed few post and decided to join. I am pleased by easy registration process [:D] ( I had failed attempts in another forum even after 5-6 attempt in last 3-4 years. )

I own Etios Petrol and Wagon R. Looking for a new hatch back to replace tall boy for city drive. I have both good and bad share of experience with both cars

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Everybody,

Today I came across TAI forum, quickly browsed few post and decided to join. I am pleased by easy registration process
Hi buddy, Welcome Aboard TAI. Ya the process of entering TAI is easy because the main aim is to share the passion, enthusiasm and respect the member's smallest of contribution here and at same time enhance the forum's info base.

( I had failed attempts in another forum even after 5-6 attempt in last 3-4 years. )
Nothing new about that.[lol]

I own Etios Petrol and Wagon R. Looking for a new hatch back to replace tall boy for city drive. I have both good and bad share of experience with both cars
Do share your reviews with us for your cars. We love to read good experiences and seek to learn from the bad ones.

Do get in touch with our core team/mods for any help you require. Take care and have great time.

Regards

Akash

Hello nagsca,

Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

An internet is the place where one has freedom to share his interest and also gain as much as knowledge, Please share your experiences and queries related to your current cars and for the one you are planning to buy, We'll be happy to help you in your decisions.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Top Bottom