Hi Everyone. I'm from Dilli.

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone
I am a new member at TAI and joined 10 minutes back.
I'm an IT professional working in Delhi, i have a silver colored 2004 WagonR LX(no power-steering, no power-windows), driving it since Day 1 and have clocked around 1,31,xxx Km almost all on CNG. I love [:D] my car and don't want to sell it, will write an long term ownership review soon..
Feeling excited to be here and wishing you all a happy & safe driving.

Hi Everyone, I'm from Dilli

Welcome to the forum, Sanjeet! Posting within minutes of joining itself confirms your excitement levels. :stupid:

Driving 1.3 lac kms in Delhi traffic is an achievement in itself, brother! Do post your long term review of the WagonR, I would like to know how the car is performing after such a long usage entirely on CNG.

Would like to know more about your hobbies and interests. Do get familiar with the forum rules for a smoother experience. [:)]

Regards,
Nikunj

Last edited:
Rightly said, Chandigarh lacks any CNG station.
Wagon r is one beautiful car and I have driven if for ~80k kms (99% on CNG), though it was the company fitted Lxi Green variant. I used to get 22+km/kg in city driving with AC always on. Highway FE once touched 32km/kg when I did mum-Pune-mum on a single tank of CNG.
Good to see another delighted experience with the car:-)
Welcome aboard!

@Sanjeet Singh:

Feel free to put up a thread for a new/used car search based on your requirements. The TAI team will be more than happy to help you make an informed decision. Also, do mention the exact reason for why your WagonR CNG won't be able to serve you in Chandigarh? Is it due to the car's age?

Regards,
Nikunj

Thread Starter #11
@Sanjeet Singh:

Also, do mention the exact reason for why your WagonR CNG won't be able to serve you in Chandigarh? Is it due to the car's age?

Regards,
Nikunj
Yes, there's no CNG in Chandigarh, so running a CNG car will be useless here. Now my father is driving it for office commuting.

Will click & post exterior pics when I'll go back to home on some weekend.
Disclaimer - Exterior is full of scratches and minor dents courtsey- Delhi traffic.

Right now in Chandigarh my uncle's 2003 Toyota Corolla is up for sale. I'll go and see it on weekend, let's see if it can be my next car..

Top Bottom