Here Comes the Silverbolt

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My name is Akshay, I am currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in computer science and engineering, and now only a year left for it to complete. I live in Delhi, and my passion for cars started straight from my childhood. My parents tell me that i used to recognize most of the cars just by seeing their lights (headlights/taillights) when i was around 4 years.
Then years passed, and the love for cars increased day by day, i even used to design cars when I was in 6th class or so. Now being a kid born in the 90s, who didn't play Need For Speed. Well that was past, and now here I am a step closer to realize my dream, to own my dream car which is Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 (sadly it's no longer produced).
Right now I drive a Santro Xing (CNG) that's our family car, and I wish to own a Volkswagen Polo petrol after I get my job. I even came to know about this forum when I was searching for review on the 2014 Polo the facelifted one. I am excited to become a part of this community.

A few details about my car :
My car's name is Silverbolt as it is silver in color, and it's a name of a Decepticon in Transformers series.
Hence my username silverbolt2038.
List of mods include :
-An audio system consisting of Sony's headunit, 2 speakers & an amplifier, and a Pioneer woofer.
-Smoked taillamps
-A shark fin on the roof
-Hella horn (the Skoda ones)

Here goes my hobbies and interests :
Playing computer games probably the ones involving cars, photography, modifying cars in Photoshop (I'll upload some of them when I get time), traveling (I prefer road trips more).

So that's all about me, and I hope I'll spend a good time here.

Hello Silverbolt
Delighted to have you on board. I have also joined today only. I too want to own a VW Polo TSI. I find it to be the toughest in the segment.

bhvm

Honoured Member
welcome silverbolt.
wish you a pleasant stay at the forums.

if you have any questions about LED, hid, wheels, electronics and cars in general, do send them in.

Hello silverbolt, welcome to the forum. [:)] That was a nice and crisp introduction, my friend. An ownership review of your CNG Santro would be appreciated. Get familiar with the forum rules and announcements to have a pleasant experience on board.

Waiting to see your photoshop works on the forum.

Regards,
Nikunj

Thread Starter #5
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome.

Hello Silverbolt
Delighted to have you on board. I have also joined today only. I too want to own a VW Polo TSI. I find it to be the toughest in the segment.
Welcome to you too aakarsh887.

welcome silverbolt.
wish you a pleasant stay at the forums.

if you have any questions about LED, hid, wheels, electronics and cars in general, do send them in.
Sure bhvm, once I also made a few LED strips one for the front grille and two for the interior under dash.

Hello silverbolt, welcome to the forum. [:)] That was a nice and crisp introduction, my friend. An ownership review of your CNG Santro would be appreciated. Get familiar with the forum rules and announcements to have a pleasant experience on board.

Waiting to see your photoshop works on the forum.

Regards,
Nikunj
Hey Nikunj, well I don't think giving an ownership review of my CNG Santro would help as I bought this car second hand. It ran great on petrol, but now it's giving me problems every now and then on CNG, so I assume that being second hand is the only reason am facing problems.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
well I don't think giving an ownership review of my CNG Santro would help as I bought this car second hand.
Akshay Hi, being a part of an illustrative automotive forum, you can't say that a car review won't help buddy[:)]. Writing and Talking about cars is the sole intent of our forum. By having a review of your car, you'll help us know it better. With the experience from it so far, you'll help the members and guests to know what's the best way to keep it in good shape. So, Do share your car's review. Used or New, A car is a car!

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #7
Akshay Hi, being a part of an illustrative automotive forum, you can't say that a car review won't help buddy[:)]. Writing and Talking about cars is the sole intent of our forum. By having a review of your car, you'll help us know it better. With the experience from it so far, you'll help the members and guests to know what's the best way to keep it in good shape. So, Do share your car's review. Used or New, A car is a car!

Regards

Akash
Well, I never wrote one, but will try my best [:)]

Top Bottom