Hello All!!

Thread Starter #1
Hey All,

I'm Vikram from Mangalore. 'WhiteHorse' in TAI.
Only today i came across this introduction section where newbies introduce themselves. [confused]

I always used to follow TAI during my spare time at home and office. A got myself registered on 25th January 2013 in TAI. And used to be a silent spectator reading reviews as am not that good at writing or laying down my thoughts like others do in this platform.

Inspired by others TAI-gerrs in this form and now that i have seen this section to introduce my selves, i take this opportunity to say 'Hello' to all the form members and moderators and will also try to pen down here and there to increase my visibility, writing skills, to make more friends and off-course share and gain knowledge on automotive. [cheers]

I own a 2011 Nov Chevy Beat Diesel LS. And we also have baby 2010 Nano. [drive]

Regards,
WhiteHorse

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Vikram! [:)] From my personal experience, I can guarantee you that the journey would be fun once you start posting and getting noticed, by other fellow members.

Do not hesitate in writing "here & there" [lol] in the forum, if you have something to share. Do post ownership reviews to help other prospective buyers get an owner's view on the cars. Get familiar with the forum rules for a smoother and better experience, if you aren't already.

Regards,
Nikunj

Last edited:

Top Bottom