Hey there :-)

Thread Starter #1
My name is Vikram Agnihotri. I live in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. I met with an accident at the age of 7 and lost both my upper limbs. Since the accident I've been using my feet for everything like writing, typing, brushing, shaving, etc.. Recently I test drove the I10 Automatic as well as the Maruti Celerio successfully, without any modifications. I had applied for a learner license, which after some persuasion and a lot of pressure, I've finally received. Hence, now I'm planning to buy the car and also get some modifications done like a foot steering.

I seek advice as to where and who can do the modifications desired. It's a unique opportunity to be associated with something that has never been done before in India. It's gonna be the first completely foot driven car in India.

Vikram

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Vikram, Its an honor indeed to have enthusiasts like you supporting our automotive community. I for one believe that nothing can bar an enthusiast if there is firm will to achieve an aim. I will be honored to interact with you and it would be a pleasure to read your experiences here.

All the very best Vikram and look forward to your views and insights about automobiles.

Regards

Akash

A warm welcome to The Automotive India Vikram and wish you a great stay here.
Salute to your enthusiasm and spirits.Looking forward to see your vehicle with you.
Do share about your experience with i10 and celerio auto tranny you had also with the modifications you would want to have in your car.

A very warm welcome Mr Vikram. First, let me salute you for your self confidence and dignity, real heroes like you set a inspiration for we common masses.

Regarding the modification, I guess it will be the first of its kind in India and I am sure the Tai-gers from Indore and surrounding areas will definitely shed some light of information here.

Have a warm stay at theautomotiveindia.com and wish you millions of happy kms ahead! Stay blessed.

welcome to the family brother.its an honour to have you here. keep up your spirits. will be looking to read more from you. hope you have a joyous ride ahead. once again welcome to the family we call TAI.

Top Bottom