Hello Everyone :)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone..
My name is Sudhanshu. I am so delighted to be a part of this site.

I have been reading the posts/forums and always thought for contributing the same. I reside in Noida. And I do also "Live to Drive". I have completed almost 1.5L km of motor driving. I have driven in around 20 cities.

Looking forwards for sharing and seeking new things. Cheers guys :)

--Sud

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Everyone..
Hi Mr. Sudhanshu, Nice to have you on board. I am sure you'll surely get your regular dose of automotive enthusiasm over here. Its really humble, friendly and informative automotive forum with each member always being ready to guide and support the other with best of knowledge to share.

Soon, I am sure, Alto's ownership review will be up here. All the very best from here on and hope you share and gain knowledge.

Regards

Akash

Hello Everyone..
I have completed almost 1.5L km of motor driving. I have driven in around 20 cities.

--Sud
Welcome Sudhanshu, looking forward to your travelogue for the 20 cities. I love to travel as well. So hoping to read your travelogue and sharing mine.

Welcome onboard Sudanshu and wish you a good stay here.
Looking forward to hear more of your experiences of driving across different cities and cars till now along with your current set of rides.

Hello Everyone..

I have been reading the posts/forums and always thought for contributing the same. I reside in Noida. And I do also "Live to Drive". I have completed almost 1.5L km of motor driving. I have driven in around 20 cities.

--Sud
Welcome to TAI family, share your experiences and thrill moments in motor ride. [:)]

Top Bottom