Hello TAI Members - From Queen of Hills!

Thread Starter #1
Hello dear members,

I fell privileged to be part of the Automotive India community where I can learn, discuss and share a lot about our common love - "The Automobiles".

I am trained as a Mechanical Engineer and have worked as Engineer in the erstwhile Hero Honda Motors Ltd., Gurgaon in the engine plant for one year before switching fields and joining the financial sector.

Presently, I am working in the cliched Queen of Hills i.e. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.

My current rides include (in chronological order):
1. Royal Enfield Standard Bullet - March 2005 model.
2. Tata Nano - December 2009 model (base version) having distinction of my first car.
3. Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDi - October 2011 model having distinction of my first sedan and diesel vehicle.

The first ever vehicle which I owned was a Suzuki Shaolin 1999 Model and was sold off in 2005 to make way for Bullet, after all everyone makes way for the Bullet[cheers]

Hope to satisfy my quest for automobiles and travelling in future through the forum.

Cheers,
MPS.KHATRAW

Welcome to The Automotive India Mr khatraw and have a nice stay.
Congratulations for your rides and looking forward to hear about them in their related threads.
Also if you can share some insights about your experience with Hero Honda motors and working in their plant.

Top Bottom