Hey Whatsup!

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

This is Bhavesh Patel. I stay at Thane, Maharashtra. I am software professional working with reputed software company. I am very much passionate about cars. Currently I own Honda City S MT 2011 model. I like to detail my car by myself. I am not the expert but trying to improve my knowledge by reading information on the internet. Apart from cars, I like travelling and roaming around in the weekends.

I appreciate efforts put by fellow members to help the community.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hey whatsup

Hi,

This is Bhavesh Patel. I stay at Thane, Maharashtra.
Hello Bhavesh,

Warm Welcome aboard The Automotive India. Do share your inputs and details of your car with us soon. Do have a pleasant and long stay here and do have a read of our forum's rules buddy.

Hope to see you on some interesting thread!

Regards

Akash

Welcome on board friend.

Have a pleasant stay here at TAI.

I am sure you will enjoy a lot here.

Most importantly you will get all latest happenings & information in Automotive world and answer to the queries, same way, you can contribute here by sharing your experiences and knowledge with all.

All the Best. [:)]

Thread Starter #4

Thanks a lot Akash & Yogs for you warm welcome and kind words. I will try to share my knowledge (whatever I have) with the other members on different threads. I have lots of questions too which I will shoot on appropriate threads.

bhvm

Honoured Member

hello bhavesh bhai. kem cho?
wish a warm welcome and fruitful stay at TAI.
do share the pics if your car and a ownership review too!

looking forward to hear from you too. do feel free to pm or mail any questions to Me.

Welcome to The Automotive India Bhavesh and wish you a happy stay.
Do share your ownership report along with pictures of your drive.Also the link aakash shared do get familier with the regulations sections.

Top Bottom