Introduction - Hello All!

Thread Starter #1
Hello all members,
I am Kiran from Bangalore. I am basically a techie working for a private organisation. I love biking and have been enjoying it since 18 years ! I have been just a reader of threads and blogs since a long time. But now i have became a member to enjoy more with like minded people. I always love bikes, especially yamahas [:)]

I own a yamaha ybx since 1995 and recently i restored it to its past glory. Will surely put the whole restoration story with pics very soon. I have also bought a rx100 recently and restoring it as a weekend hobby. I thank all the moderators and members for giving me an oppurtunity to introduce myself here.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Kiran,

Warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Its humbling to see yet another Yamaha lover with us here. Do share your thoughts about the Yamaha bikes.

Do familiarize yourself with our forum's protocol.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5
Thanks all [:)]
@martand_d, sure man, will put pics and restoration story of my rx100 soon
@Akash1886, Yes, i am a hardcore Yamaha lover. In my view, any bike rolled out by yamaha is a legend ! In terms of performance, yamaha is sure winner. But they need to improve on build quality and also on electricals, i personally feel so.

welcome to the family bro. Happy miles ahead. really appreciate your love for the YAMAHA's Japanese Legend. waiting for the restoration thread eagerly.

Thread Starter #7
Mods please help me. I am unable to upload pictures, as the insert image option displays only URL. I have pics on hard drive.
Thanks in advance.

350Z

Core Team
Mods please help me. I am unable to upload pictures, as the insert image option displays only URL. I have pics on hard drive.
Thanks in advance.
Please refer to this link for a pictorial guide on uploading images. Feel free to buzz should you need further support. BTW Welcome aboard!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome onboard kiran and wish you a good stay here.
Looking forward to see the restoration process of your rx, do share.

Thread Starter #10
@350z, thanks a lot for instant help. Will start a new post with pics.
@ vijay, sure man, will put both ybx and rx100 restoration stories ASAP

Top Bottom