Hello to all my people from Automotive planet!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,
My name is Raghav,
I was running a Industry of Modification for 2 years
Handled lot mod cars and bikes too....
And i am having right now is
Mod indica(fully) and my P220
cheeerrzzz!!!

Hello Raghav,

Welcome to Automotive India & have a great stay!

And why not share more about your fully modded Indica ?

Hello Raghav,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another car modifier on board. And dont forget to post a detailed review and pics of your super hot Ride(As i see in the pic). Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hi Raghav, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. I can make out a little from your avatar that your modified Indica definitely looks cool, But that won't suffice. We look forward to read complete details added with some pictures of your car in a new thread. Also, I hope you have already gone through Announcement Section which explains about the policies and features of this community. Enjoy your stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice to see you here Raghav, we will all benefit from your experiance of modifying cars.
Hope you will contribute a lot to this forum and its members.
Kindly also post some pictures of cars that you have modified.

Hi Raghav, Welcome to TAI, We are looking forward to see pictures of your Moded Indica. do share with us your moding experiences & specs. have a pleasant stay.

Hi... Raghav [clap] Welcome to TAI. Please do post your modded Indica and review to benefit all members. Have a excellent stay here and keep sharing your thoughts.

Hello Raghav , welcome to TAI. Your avatar image is telling something about your modded Indica but please feel free to create a new thread and discuss more about your rides. And yes we are also very curious to know about your modded Indica.

Hi Raghav,welcome to TAI,hope you remember me?
Enjoy your stay!
How is your Indica and your first project on Lancer?
Do post some pictures of your modification work in a separate thread,which will be quite informative for us.

Top Bottom