One More From Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hey all!

One more entrant to the forum from Bangalore. Own a M800 and a Honda Stunner PGM-Fi.

Together with my brother have owned Sunny, LML-Vespa, Samurai, Kineric Honda, Roadking, Yamaha Rx-135, Splendor and Unicorn before the Stunner. Wifey rides the Wego and together we drive the M800 which was our first car. Been driving my mom's Zen and Santro for small errands for about 15 years. I am more of a bike guy but my 2003 model M800 (purchased used in 2010 with 38K on the odo) has been an absolute pleasure to drive around in.

Been keenly following @Varun560061, @ss80, @jarpickle and a few other threads and absorbing everything I can. I am basically a 2-left handed person when working with tools, so as much as I like to modify, I have a thoroughly useless enthu to work on my car!

The only mod I have got done in my car so far are brake-boosters which I found absolutely necessary. Looking forward for more interaction with other members here....

Cheers!

P

350Z

Core Team
Together with my brother have owned Sunny, LML-Vespa, Samurai, Kineric Honda, Roadking, Yamaha Rx-135, Splendor and Unicorn before the Stunner. Wifey rides the Wego and together we drive the M800 which was our first car. Been driving my mom's Zen and Santro for small errands for about 15 years. I am more of a bike guy but my 2003 model M800 (purchased used in 2010 with 38K on the odo) has been an absolute pleasure to drive around in.
Heartiest welcome aboard, Prajwal. Have a pleasant experience on the forum and I look forward to see you more often in the bikes section. Please buzz the team anytime you need forum related support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome aboard Brother. Hope you enjoy your stay here. as well as looking for contribution from your side with the experiences you have had with you Rides. Happy ride ahead.

Top Bottom