Hello TAI-Gers!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I'm Surag, currently i'm studying B.tech mechanical engineering and I'm from Gods Own Country(Kerala). I'm really excited to be a part of this nice forum. I have been reading the reviews and ownership experiences regularly and finally decided to join the forum. I own Swift, Pulsar 150 and Kinetic. I would love to share my ownership experience with all TAI-gers. I hope to see you all soon.
Have a great time!
Thanks,[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hi Guys,
I'm Surag, currently i'm studying B.tech mechanical engineering and I'm from Gods Own Country(Kerala). I'm really excited to be a part of this nice forum. I have been reading the reviews and ownership experiences regularly and finally decided to join the forum. I own Swift, Pulsar 150 and Kinetic. I would love to share my ownership experience with all TAI-gers. I hope to see you all soon.
Have a great time! Thanks,
Hi Surag. Heartily welcome to The Automotive India. Your reviews will certainly be of great benefit to many readers out there. I'd look forward to them. Please feel free to buzz the moderators anytime if required. Have a fantastic experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom