Big Hi To All TAI Members...

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Myself Arun, currently working as systems engineer and I'm from Gods Own Country(Kerala [;)]). I'm excited to be a part of this nice forum. I have been reading the reviews and ownership experiences regularly and finally decided to join the forum. Presently I own Maruti Suzuki WagonR, Royal Enfield and Hero Honda Passion. I would love to share my ownership experience with all TAI members.I hope to see you all soon.
Have a nice time!
Thanks,
Asv

A big Hi to All TAI Members...

Hi and welcome to TAI asv. Have a great time ahead at TAI and wishing you many more happy miles with your economical and reliable steeds.

Re: A big Hi to All TAI Members...

welcome ARUN (ASV448) to TAI. have a joyous ride ahead. Looking forward to read the ownership reviews of your vehicles. once again welcome to the Family

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Arun,

Warm Welcome to T.A.I Forum. Looking forward to know more about your Enfield Bike & Rides here. Have a great time and have a read of the announcement section dear.

Regards

Akash

I'm excited to be a part of this nice forum. I have been reading the reviews and ownership experiences regularly and finally decided to join the forum. Presently I own Maruti Suzuki WagonR, Royal Enfield and Hero Honda Passion.
Welcome to TAI.

Me, from Pathanamthitta and had couple of Trivandrum trips on these days. Me too own WagonR. Welcome, and share your experience.

Top Bottom