Hello Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guyz,
This is Vishal Sali from Bangalore. I am a chemical engineering professional. I am not actually a person with good knowledge of automobiles but I have always been curious about what more can be done to improve the performance of my car. This is exactly the reason why I decided to sign up at TAI. I have browsed through some of the forum topics here and found out that there are so many people with really good knowledge of cars and bikes. I own the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R VXI 2011 model and an Hero Honda Glamour Bike. My choices clearly reflect that I prefer an economical vehicle with comfort and good performance [:)]. I look forward to participate in forum discussions here which would help me to get maximum out of my vehicle and also to be of help to others. Thanks!

Welcome to The Automotive India Vishal and wish you great stay here.
Along with you there are many more people who wants their vehicle to be economical with decent FE and maintenance.This is what shows the success of WagonR since its launch till now.
Do go through the rules and regulations sections.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello Guyz,
This is Vishal Sali from Bangalore.
Hello Vishal, Welcome aboard T.A.I! You have joined an illustrious automotive forum having know-how of practically every development of Indian Auto sector. Wagon R by far has the best seating posture as I see for tall people and egress/ingress is great too. Undoubtedly a good VFM choice.

Looking forward to more of your participation. Do refer our announcement section for your benefit.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom