Hello Petrolheads..

Thread Starter #1
This introduction was a long time coming. My name is Ruchit and I am from Bangalore, India. The love for cars began since I started talking I guess and as I grew my passion for automobiles increased.

This was my first car and it was pre-owned and I remember buying this in collaboration with my dad [:D]. I also remembered paying montly emi to my dad.

This was my second car and I was quite proud of it as I bought it with my income, although when I bought it was a plain Opel Astra and since I was young and modification was hot at those times I got this modified completely.

As days passed by and petrol gradually became expensive a need for a diesel became a necessity. By this time I was married and my choices buying a new car became limited. My wife liked Skoda Octavia very much and so we went for it. She is from Bengal so whenever we visit my in-laws we started driving towards Malda, West Bengal.

Now we currently own a XUV AWD and this car is awesome in all ways. We recently did a trip to Bengal and the drive was simply amazing.

Then came Nano as wifey needed something to commute and do the grocery shopping.

And finally my favorite of them all my bullet 350. They are not fast and not that advanced compared to the new bikes but the thump is all what makes it the most desirable.

Thats it. Thank you for reading about my vehicles, hope I didn't make my introduction a boring one.

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
This introduction was a long time coming.
Warm Welcome to T.A.I Ruchit! What an awesome collection of rides you had and at present have![clap]

Among the most interesting intros I have read so far buddy! Do share the ownership details of your rides with us.

Have a pleasant stay here and do give a read to the forum's announcement section!

Regards

Akash

Welcome aboard buddy. That's a good choice of wheels. As Akash mentioned your intro is different and good. Do share with us your experience of that long drive to Bengal.

Top Bottom