Hello From a Scooter-box

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am ranj and I am new to this forum. I wish to see many new friends here. I live in hyderabad. I am a scooter-enthusiast. I am 37 years.

I am stuck in a dilemma of buying a performance scooter. May you guys help for that.

Thanks.

350Z

Core Team
I am stuck in a dilemma of buying a performance scooter. May you guys help for that.
Welcome aboard, Ranj. I'm sure fellow TAI-Gers have been of great help so far in your thread.

Sharing the link so that others who might have missed it can pitch in too: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/bike-shopper/20049-need-high-performance-scooter.html

I wish to see many new friends here. I live in hyderabad. I am a scooter-enthusiast. I am 37 years.
Often there are meets happening in and around Hyderabad. You can stay in the loop by subscribing to The Automotive Meets Section.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi,

I am ranj and I am new to this forum. I wish to see many new friends here. I live in hyderabad. I am a scooter-enthusiast. I am 37 years.

Thanks.
Welcome to The Automotive India ranj and wish you a great stay here.
Looking forward to see your TD reports of your scooter query and hope to see your scooter soon.

Top Bottom