sb-alto from Kolkata: New on TAI

Thread Starter #1
My real name is Subhadeep Banerjee. I am 20 and from Kolkata. I am just another petrol head like all you people out here.

I have a Maruti Alto which our family bought in 2004 and that is the only car we have. Me and my mom are the two who can drive in my family. My dad simply enjoys the drive. Being a family of three we did not opt for any thing better as my dad is a very simple person and is satisfied with very little.

I am a travel bug. Within this age of 20 I have traveled almost entire India, by road, rails and air. I have another hobby which cropped up a few years back, ie Photography. Not that I am en expert but like experimenting with cameras and snaps.

Hoping to have a nice time among all you people out here and learn even more.

Subhadeep!!! I was planning to invite you here myself, but was scared you'd get upset with me. TAI, get ready for one of the finest TAIans in the making. TAIans AMG,, type-r, 350Z, and others are people who you are familiar with.

He recently went on an 800km (if I'm not wrong) trip around WB during the monsoon and had taken beautiful shots of the scenery and the 2 cars.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Subhadeep, Welcome to aboard to The Automotive India, You're sure going to have a pleasant stay with us and I look forward to read the review of your Midnight black Alto, added with a couple of images. Hope you've already gone through the Announcement section which explains features and policies of this community in detail.

Feel free to contact us in case you require any assistance, and unfortunately, you've registered at a period when we are going to move the servers, so a little downtime is expected but be assured, that would never interrupt the bond of information and friendship which all TAI members have with each other, now that includes you as well! :smile:

Welcome once again.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Subhadeep,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay!
What do you do at present-studying or business?And it looks like you have a few friends on TAI,do share some photographs from your side.

Top Bottom