Greetings From Garden City To All TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi all, this is Arun from Bangalore. I love travelling, long road trips. I am a foodie and love the Eating part of long drives besides driving Ofcourse. I own a 2007 Esteem vxi and have booked a Honda City V ivetc Golden brown due for delivery in Jan 2015. I love this site and love reading the articles and the new ownership review. I hope to contribute and learn from the big automotive family here. Cheers guys[:D]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi all, this is Arun from Bangalore. I am a foodie and love the Eating part of long drives besides driving Ofcourse. I own a 2007 Esteem vxi and have booked a Honda City V ivetc Golden brown due for delivery in Jan 2015. I love this site and love reading the articles and the new ownership review. I hope to contribute and learn from the big automotive family here. Cheers guys
Hi Arun, Welcome aboard The Automotive India. You too own the same vehicles as I own i.e Maruti Esteem Vxi (2006) and a Honda City Ivtec (2011). Besides I am too a food lover.

Looking forward to praise your contributions and have a great time here. Do have a look on the forum's announcement section dear.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Hi Arun, Welcome aboard The Automotive India. You too own the same vehicles as I own i.e Maruti Esteem Vxi (2006) and a Honda City Ivtec (2011). Besides I am too a food lover.

Looking forward to praise your contributions and have a great time here. Do have a look on the forum's announcement section dear.

Regards

Akash
Thanks Akash for the welcome!! and Looking forward to praise your contributions as well

Dear Sir I have been following your post for a very long time, very well written review and really nice updates regarding the modifications, belated but congrats on your car and hope to see many miles and many more reviews from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom