Namaste and Vanakkam TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Well, yeah it has been a long time giving an introduction. I have joint TAI at Feb 2014 itself but due to exam and college pressure I dint even have time to take a look. Now that I am free let me give you guys an intro. My name is Aniruthan. I'm residing in Madurai and am a college student. Our garage consists of 3 cars and 3 scooters. My 3 cars are Volkswagen vento 1.6 TDi Highline, Manza Qjet Aura and Ford Fiesta TDCi ZXi. My 3 scooters are Honda Aviator Disc, Honda Activa and Kinetic Honda. Since I'm not with my vehicles at the moment I will surely keep you updated with the pics. So my experience with TAI is awesome and already have started to reply so lets catch up with different posts and valuable suggestions. Pics coming up soon.[:)]

Thread Starter #2
At present I only have this pic of my Fiesta which has run 120000 kms and is almost 9 years old. She drinks a bit of fuel. And she was the first vehicle to be delivered in Madurai.

Attachments

Welcome to The Automotive India Aniruthan and wish u a good stay.
Nice set of wheels you have in your guarage
Share your experiences with your rides.

Vaa Pasakara Madurai thambi, welcome to TAI. Pls add info and review about places around MDU, for the benefit of TAI members.

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to The Automotive India Aniruthan and wish u a good stay.
Nice set of wheels you have in your guarage
Share your experiences with your rides.
Hi man, Thanks for your reply. Will surely keep you updated with pics and experiences.[:)]

Thread Starter #6
Vaa Pasakara Madurai thambi, welcome to TAI. Pls add info and review about places around MDU, for the benefit of TAI members.
Vanakkam vijay. Will surely keep you updated with different pics and locations of Madurai for your benefit and help when visiting Madurai.

Thread Starter #8
Hi Ani,

Welcome to TAI. Enjoy your stay here. Specially I like the Madurai slang. Hope to see you when I come there.
Hey, Well it's great that you like the Madurai Baashae[;)]. Yup sure when you come there we will definitely catch up.

Thread Starter #10
Welcome to TAI Aniruthan ji and a warm VANAKKAM from Coimbatore! [;)]
Hoping to meet sometime.
Hey DJ Bro and yes a Vanakkam from Madurai[;)]. Let's do catch up sometime in Coimbatore. I'll be visiting there once in two months so we will definitely catch up sometime.

Thread Starter #11
Hey guys,
I know its quiet late but here are some pics of my rides.

Attachments

Thread Starter #13
Welcome to TAI and the Kinetic Club Mr. Aniruth!
Go to Kinetic Honda DX/ZX Thread and post your Kinetic's pics, review, suggestions, tips and ask for the same!
Hey buddy,
Will post pics of my Kinetic soon on the thread buddy. It's one peppy little scooter which has gone through lots of make over through her 20 plus years with us. It's single owner scooter owned by me and my dad.

Top Bottom