Hello TAI-Gers

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

It is good to be a part of this great forum.
My details are as under.

Real Name
Sandeep Kumar

Hobbies
Love driving/cars/Royal Enfield

Reviews
Test Drive Review of Nissan Sunny Diesel XV - A Review on Nissan Sunny by Sandeep Kumar - CarWale

Reviews on TripAdvisor as dosanjh045
Don't know if that will work on the click
dosanjh045 - Member Reviews - TripAdvisor

Occupation
Software Engineer

Hometown / current location:
Punjab (Village Dosanjh), Current location is Bangalore.

Vehicles owned / driven / wish to own (And why?)
Owns-
4 wheel - Nissan Sunny XL Diesel (Year 2012)
2 wheel - Suzuki Max 100 (Year 2000)
My first bike of my college days, still with me and running

Owned-
4 wheel - Maruti Suzuki Alto Lxi (Year 2008-2012)
This beauty never let me down no matter where I asked her to go (Ooty/Kodaikanal/Kerala(Alleppey)/Tirupati-Balaji/Coorg/Yercaud/Talakad... to name a few)

4 wheel - Maruti Suzuki Standard 800cc (year 1995-2007) - my Dad's car
That improved my driving skills; With heavy heart, we asked her serve other owner after I moved to Bangalore in 2000

4 wheel - Ambassador Petrol - My Dad's car (and my first car which tought me, how to drive 4 wheel)
So couldn't resist to mention her

Wish to Own and Why-
4 wheel - Tata Safari (4x2) / Force One SUV / Ford Endevour
2 wheel - Royal Enfield (Bullet-Electra)
Why? - Because my heartbeat increases when I see them on-road or parked somewhere :)

Reason for selecting this username (if different from real name)
Dosanjh is my birthplace
S in first letter of my name :)
so chosen sdosanj

I wanted to order TAI Stickers.. but just wondering if anyone can post the pics who already have on their 2/4 wheels

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Hello TAI-GER

Welcome Sandeep sir!
That was a quite formal introduction by you. But, no worries, it was a good read.

What about a comprehensive review of your Nissan Sunny in this forum also. Get familiar with the forum protocol (The Automotive India - Announcements in Forum : Announcements) for a smoother experience on board.

For TAI stickers, you can order them by clicking 'Merchandise' on the top of the page and following the instructions. For pictures of them on the cars, check out this (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-automotive-india-stickers-v2-grab-yours.html) thread.

Re: Hello TAI-GER

Welcome to TAI
Very Nice and well written Formal introduction!
Also would like to appreciate that you have kept the Suzuki and maintained it for such long years![clap]

350Z

Core Team
I wanted to order TAI Stickers.. but just wondering if anyone can post the pics who already have on their 2/4 wheels
That's a well-written introduction, Sandeep. Great to have you on board. Following links have all the details regarding the stickers:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...6-how-order-your-tai-stickers-set-online.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-automotive-india-stickers-v2-grab-yours.html

Feel free to reach out to the moderators should you need any further support. Have a fantastic time on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Sandeep,

First of all, welcome to TAI.. I've read the review given in the link, and I must say you have quite the skill for it.

And your choice of vehicles are pretty cool.. not to mention that shows your true blue Punjabi streak[;)] .. Would love to read more of your experiences in the future..

Wish you million miles and a trillion smiles !!

Thread Starter #7

Top Bottom