Hello Guys!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone, Apurv here.. I am from Bhilai, Chattisgarh and currently staying in Bangalore. I have recently finished my MBBS and deciding about my future plans.

My family owns a Daewoo Nexia, Mitsubishi lancer and Honda Jazz.
I have a very specific purpose for joining this group and I hope to receive ample help from everyone here.

My father owned 2001 model Daewoo Nexia which he loved a lot and since he passed away in 2005, I have been taking care of his car. During recent Phailin storm in Odisha (one before hudhud, car got submerged in water causing all electronics to fail.

Since I have finished my studies i have taken a short break and have joined a garage where i am learning to fix cars. My aim is to restore my dad's car to its original glory and I am short of time...

I consider myself a noob, but then every expert is a noob in the beginning. That's all for now, rest in my posts... :)

Re: Hello guys !

Welcome aboard, you will get more than you desired, have fun!

You passed MBBS, & now joined garage? Just couldn't understand it. You can always join trust or corporate hospitals as MO if don't want to start own clinic, or can prepare for PG entrance test.

Thread Starter #3

you misunderstand. i have joined garage just till I finish restoring nexia. I hv a full setup waiting back home... mum is a doctor too :)

Apurv, welcome to The Automotive India and have a good stay here.
Good to see you are looking forward to resotre your dad's nexia.
Can you be more specific taking the guarage you would be working in for restoring your car, it is family or knows one?
Start the new thread regarding the nexia and the detailing of work thats needed to resotre this car.

Top Bottom