Hola TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Dear members,
Please allow me to introduce myself[clap]
> Real Name: Rohit Majumder

> Hobbies: Just Driving[drive]

> Occupation: Merchant Navy

> Hometown / current location: Kolkata

> Vehicles owned : Mahindra Scorpio Sle (2012), Now awaiting delivery of the New Gen Scorpio S10

> Reason for selecting this username: Navigator (that is my profession and my hobby)
> About Me: As you all know my profession allows me a sweet half a year vacation, i fully utilize this time to wander around highways, explore India on road. My Scorpio has clocked 42000 Kms till date with 1 year of driving!
And on release of the new S10, just could not resist an upgrade, so now i am awaiting registration of my new Scorpio S10[:D]

Babu moshai, welcome to The Automotive India.

Man your intro reminds me of Coleridge's Rime of The Ancient Mariner. Water, water everywhere and all the boards did shrink.....

Hope the S10 doesnt dissappoint you. If it does, just set on sail [;)].

Have a great time here and feel free to get in touch with us Moderators in case you need any steam support.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
As you all know my profession allows me a sweet half a year vacation, i fully utilize this time to wander around highways, explore India on road. My Scorpio has clocked 42000 Kms till date with 1 year of driving!
Heartiest welcome, Rohit. You're in the right place indeed. On a different note, interestingly the count of seafarer is gradually rising on our forum. Check this out:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/member-s-lounge/9501-my-experience-engineer-mariner.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-drive-73m-long-rolls-royce-powered-ship.html

And on release of the new S10, just could not resist an upgrade, so now i am awaiting registration of my new Scorpio S10
Congrats on the Scorpio too. Has it been already delivered? I'd look forward to a detailed ownership review.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Heartiest welcome, Rohit. You're in the right place indeed. On a different note, interestingly the count of seafarer is gradually rising on our forum.
Congrats on the Scorpio too. Has it been already delivered? I'd look forward to a detailed ownership review.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank You
I am honored and so happy to be here, really seems to be the right place to be[clap]
The S10 has not yet been delivered (all credit goes to SBI, they are still in a festive mood)
I was actually very surprised to see such a huge demand for this car, just went for signing my registration papers yesterday, groups of people are fighting over with ready payment over my car [gun], being the last one of the lot.
Will take the delivery on Dhanteras, so my initial and detailed review with a photo shoot will be coming up shortly.

Welcome onboard Rohit and wish you a great stay here.
Congratulations on your new scorpio and looking forward to see those explored india's travelogues.
Thank You very much.
Will start up with the travelogues shortly.

Babu moshai, welcome to The Automotive India.

Man your intro reminds me of Coleridge's Rime of The Ancient Mariner. Water, water everywhere and all the boards did shrink.....

Hope the S10 doesnt dissappoint you. If it does, just set on sail [;)].

Have a great time here and feel free to get in touch with us Moderators in case you need any steam support.

Regards,
Sam
Day after day, day after day,We stuck, nor breath nor motion;As idle as a painted shipUpon a painted ocean.Thank You very much and yes this rhyme says a lot indeed. I seriously pray that the S10 doesn't disappoint because i dropped down the idea of the XUV 500 for this beast.[:)]

Welcome aboard, Rohit.
Do share your experience with new Scorpio S10 after honeymoon is over [;)]
Thank You, surely will do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
@CarLoverJosh
Thank You so much.
It is such a good feeling to know your efforts being appreciated.
This really gives a Push to do more, and I will surely do so!
Mr. Rohit I am a very choosy boy when I want to be. Your review is one of the most clear reviews i have seen in a long time and since you have been so active in answering all the questions I think that it should deserve a special mention. I do hope that more TAI members take inspiration from your review and try to be more active in answering questions.[:)]
I just hope that when i put up my ownership review, I get the same audience otherwise I will have to comment on my own Ownership Review [frustration].

Last edited:

Top Bottom