Hello Friends. So Glad To Be Here.

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,
Happy to join a great Indian automobile user friendly community where can get lots of Ideas, Quality Reports, in-depth discussion from the most professionals.
I am Sivaraj from Kolkata, working as a design engineer in a engineering consultancy firm. My Nativity is TamilNadu and worked in Chennai upto 2010 and transferred here and my job continues with same company in Kolkata.
As I wrote, I am new to the forum(as I did not participated any of the forum before regardless of automobile or social) and have less knowledge about automobile. I had visited the website lot of times and decided to join to get more exposure.
My first Vehicle is Hero Honda Spender+ which was provided by company (on 2008) during my working days in Chennai. After Shifting to Kolkata, Purchased Honda Twister (Too from Company) and presently raiding on the Honda motor.
On 23rd Sep 2014, I had booked My first Own Alto 800 Car with Maruti Suzuki and the car was delivered to me in 29th Sep 2014 Prior to Durga Puja. I was very happy to purchase the car because this is my first own Purchase and that’s too a car!
I am looking forward for all your supports, Ideas, encourage and Help and thanks in advance.
Thanks you all.
Sivaraj

350Z

Core Team
Hi friends,
Happy to join a great Indian automobile user friendly community where can get lots of Ideas, Quality Reports, in-depth discussion from the most professionals.
I am Sivaraj from Kolkata, working as a design engineer in a engineering consultancy firm. My Nativity is TamilNadu and worked in Chennai upto 2010 and transferred here and my job continues with same company in Kolkata.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sivaraj. It's our pleasure to have another enthusiast like you in the team.

As I wrote, I am new to the forum(as I did not participated any of the forum before regardless of automobile or social) and have less knowledge about automobile. I had visited the website lot of times and decided to join to get more exposure.
Hope this experience turns out to be a rocking one. I'd advice to spend a moment to go through Announcements section for a basic know-how of forum functioning.

On 23rd Sep 2014, I had booked My first Own Alto 800 Car with Maruti Suzuki and the car was delivered to me in 29th Sep 2014 Prior to Durga Puja. I was very happy to purchase the car because this is my first own Purchase and that’s too a car!
Congratulations! I own an Alto 800 too. Looking forward to your ownership review. Meanwhile take a look at these reviews:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/15030-our-cute-whitey-alto-800-lxi.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uti-suzuki-alto-800-lxi-ownership-review.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ter-maruti-alto-800-lxi-ownership-review.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom