New Member Onboard

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

My self Dr. Atindra Shukla
I am doctor of philosophy (chemistry). Working as an Associate Professor with a University in Nadiad, Gujarat.
I have driven Hyundai Elantra in USA while doing Postdoc research in Miami. Also used to drive Jeep Grand Cherokee of the friend. In India my parents own Alto K10 and I drive it quite extensively.

Travelling and Hiking are my hobbies apart from Photography. However due to nature of my job being research oriented, find very less time to travel nowadays. However I am active member of several photography forums an do some wildlife photography if find time.

I am married with two kids. Booked Tata Zest XT Revotron and that brought to me this forum.

Looking forward to interact with you all.

Atindra

Welcome to TAI. You are at a perfect place. Here in addition to cars, you will find lot passion for travelogues & photography too. Enjoy the stay & shoot out for any help any time.

Don't forget to start your initial ownership review & experience with Zest.

Hearty welcome to TAI, Nice to have a doc onboard..
We'd love to read your experiences, and see some of your clicks..
Happy motoring and Good wishes for Dussehra and Vijaydashami!!

Welcome to The Automotive India doc and wishing you great stay here.
Good to see your participation on the zest thread and looking forward to see your drive on your hands soon.
Congratulations on your zest once again.

Thread Starter #5
Thank you all for welcome and wishes. Hopefully we may meet in person sometimes.
All the best!!

Top Bottom