Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello there, This is Akash from Delhi, Having interest in hospitality sector and love the cars too. Presently I own a Maruti Esteem VXi that was purchased in 2006. Have been a car lover since childhood and like to talk about cars for hours together.

Looking forward for interaction with you all here and contributing regularly to best of abilities.

Regards.

Akash

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hello TAI Members.

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Akash. Glad to have you on board with us. I look forward to an active participation from your end. Please do not hesitate to contact the support team should you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Akash. Glad to have you on board with us. I look forward to an active participation from your end. Please do not hesitate to contact the support team should you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Most certainly my friend. I shall be contributing in the forum as regularly as possible and shall keep in touch with you for the assistance. With my experience in the automotive sector marketing, I shall be more than happy to contribute here constructively.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated.

Regards

Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Team,

I have completed 1 month now on TAI and not being modest, but you all have welcomed me, supported me and appreciated my efforts with lot of respect.

This 1 month has been an enthralling experience for me and I met some really nice, humble and like minded people here. I wish my contributions in this forum shall be in the interest of making this forum's info-bank much more massive and knowledgeable for one and all.

My contributions to this forum were not possible if the moderators would not have assisted me all the way along with other fellow members. I am really happy to be among people like you.

I honestly promise to keep my efforts towards this forum in the constructive direction and shall be mindful of the protocols always.

I would like to thank the teenage TAI members who have given me immense support and appreciation. Love you all!

I will keep on contributing the same way in future too with your selfless support.

This is a special moment for me, hence would like to mark a line of respect to Sir Sam Kapasi, Dada your ideas and loving nature towards your friends and your life taught me to love and live my own life to the max every moment. Thanks for being the guiding light and my guardian angel dada.

Best Regards and Love!

Akash

Thread Starter #8

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Team,

It gives me immense happiness and real pleasure to convey my heart-felt good wishes to all of you as I reach to a achievement i.e 500 posts on TAI. This would not have been possible without the support, love, respect and care showered on me by the members here.

I won't be modest here and honestly dedicate my achievement to entire team of The Automotive India. A special mention goes to Vibhor and his team of moderators who have been supporting me all the way since I have joined.

Yesterday was TAI's 6th birthday and we all celebrated. Today, with this small yet really significant achievement, I give you all a beautiful reason for an extended celebration on TAI. Keeping in line with forum policies I shall be contributing to the best of my abilities in future too and sincerely hope that you all have found my contributions helpful and constructive till now.

Love you all my dear buddies and thanks for being there! I shall seek you advise and support in future too and seek to learn further from all of you!

Regards

Akash

Hello All,

I am Ankush from New Delhi. I am currently into Auto Parts Exports. Having passion of cars since I was young. And driving since I was 8 Year old [:D]
Recently joined TAI

Thread Starter #11

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Buddies,

I am again near to yet another milestone on T.A.I i.e accomplishing a 1000 Posts. The rewards that shall come with this achievement, I shall accept them with utmost respect and responsibly.

Before I may reach there, I would here like to extend a warm vote of best regards to all my buddies here and Vibhor who have kept their trust in me and have helped me to learn more about automobiles.

No amount of knowledge can ever be enough for human, there is always scope of further learning and everyday I learn something new here on T.A.I. I humbly consider myself as a novice among the veterans here and look forward to be helped by them.

My contributions in TAI would not be possible without the motivation provided to me by one and all members here. I shall keep up the same level of contribution in the times to come and hope to see our TAI achieve new heights of success and respect.

I started my journey in the automotive world of The Automotive India in September-2014 and in these 3 months I have got so much support, respect and love from all of you that I can't truly express in words. Please be kind enough to keep your good wishes coming as it will further help me to rise to new levels.

I feel no achievement in a person's life is small, every achievement comes as a source of appreciation and helps us to make efforts for another milestone to achieve. I humbly like to thank you all for accepting me in this forum and supporting me always.

Looking for a long and intellectually benefiting relation with all of you.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Congratulations Akash [clap]. Your contribution toward TAI is unforgettable and priceless . My best wishes always for you. I believe you will keep up the good work and we will learn many things from you .
Me as a friend and as a member of TAI want to thank you for your love and support [:D]

Dear Buddies, I am again near to yet another milestone on T.A.I i.e accomplishing a 1000 Posts. The rewards that shall come with this achievement, I shall accept them with utmost respect and responsibly.
Regards
Akash
Congrats Mr. Professional! [clap].
1000+ posts in 3 months, is a great achievement displaying your involvement and dedication to the forum!. The only handle I remember (offline) after my own and our skipper's is Akash1886, you are omnipresent everywhere helping out the needy.

On a lighter note the 1000 posts in 3 months reminded me of this news I had read sometime back "YouTube forced to change hit counter as Psy's 'Gangnam Style' breaks countable figure" [lol]. Once again many congratulations and there are lot more achievements to come your way.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Congratulations Akash . Your contribution toward TAI is unforgettable and priceless . Me as a friend and as a member of TAI want to thank you for your love and support
Congrats Mr. Professional! .
1000+ posts in 3 months, is a great achievement congratulations and there are lot more achievements to come your way.
Really appreciate the kind words buddies, Without the support of all of you this achievement was really not possible. My contributions in TAI shall always be in line to help my buddies in every possible way.

Regards

Akash

Firstly superb thread of your introduction buddy and sorry for have missed out on this thread.Welcome again aakash and its good to see your participation with eagerness to share the passion you keep on.
Keep up the good work and keep contributing.It has been great experience in sharing, discussing and knowing on different threads.
About SK, we do have a thread about the legend, A true Yeti always.

Last edited:

Top Bottom