Hi this is Karan

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone this is karan, A new baby in your saloon,i love cars and bikes, crazy about them just planning to buy a new diesel hatchback car wanna all your comments and help and few tips to how i can msg ar be in contact with u people on this site plz help

Hello Karan, Welcome to The Automotive India.
Post your requirements and TAI will guide you to your new hatch.
Enjoy your stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hi Karan, Welcome to The Automotive India. Please do share more about yourself and create a separate thread about the car buying query in this section. I think you had a little inconvenience while posting, so please go through the Announcements section to learn about the forum’s functioning and initial 20 posts of all members are moderated. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Karan.
Welcome to TAI , Have a pleasant stay here.
We would like to help you .
Yes post your Budget constraints & Requirements .
You will surely get suggestions from all the friendly members of TAI.[:)]

Hello Karan! Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. It is great to have another car enthusiast amongst us. I hope you have a really good time on our merry little forum. If you need any help or information, feel free to contact the moderators, and also please do go through this article to learn more about TAI and how it works. The Automotive India - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

A very warm welcome once again! [:)]

Hello Karan welcome to TAI , have a great stay here! I am logging in after a longtime so i have not gone through all threads yet but if you still have not created a thread for your new car then give us your budget and requirements and am sure our members will be glad to help you.

Top Bottom