Hi To Everyone

Thread Starter #1
This is kannan from chennai. i have joined this group yesterday. a very big thanks for automotive india for accepting me.

mariner by proffession and presently onboard at highseas [:)].

i own a fiat linea emotion pk and i am soon planning to sell it off and book an ertiga vdi as the family as grown little bigger in numbers and size [:D]

i have been going through all the reviews and accessories for ertiga for more than a month. i am planning to get an 5 channel amp and underseat subwoofer for my ertiga from usa

i love travelling( which i do for most part of the year) , reading,sports , browsing and going through TAI forums [:)]

i would like to get some reviews about powerzone which is in royapetah .

Looking forward to indulge in discussions with like minded people.

kannan

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to TAI, & enjoy aboard.

Congratulations for the car. Have happy & safe miles ahead.

Share your experience about Ertiga purchase & ownership. Also eagerly waiting for your pics of car & travels too.

Thread Starter #6
Hi Kannan. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India! Congrats for booking Ertiga as well. Looking forward to read about your experiences in the sea and of course, also a detailed ownership review of Ertiga. Have a brilliant time on board. BTW check this thread out: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/member-s-lounge/9501-my-experience-engineer-mariner.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z,

will post an detailed review of dealership and ownership once i own it.

will go through the thread,it seems there are lot of shippys on the TAI [clap]

Hi kannan,

Welcome to this group. I am also a new member recently joined.

Please also share your experience as a mariner...

Thanks kumargmks,

surely will share sum fond memories of sea in a separate thread .[:)]

Welcome to TAI. TAI is full of LUV'ers thus you can connect to any of us if you need any help [;)]
Thanks Autorock,

i will get all possible help from all LUV'ers . thanks once again .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Navigator,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know about your decision to buy the LUV. There are numerous Ertiga's onboard and I am sure you will get all possible help from our members.
Have a good stay.

Cheers.

Top Bottom