Hello TAI-gers

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends, good to be here. I am Abhijeet, born when Fiat panda was launched[;)]. Great job on Mods part is fairly easy and straight membership registration process(Read bout difficulties in getting registered else where).This is the second Auto enthusiasts forum i am joining, after being on other one ( obvious one) for almost 8 years.
Current ride of mine is a 2014 Hyundai Xcent S option CRDI after owning a 2005 Hyundai Accent Viva CRDI (case of love-hate relationship). Before these, Dad had plenty of Jeeps, Ambys and Marutis ( Courtsey:Bharat Sarkar) at his disposal, so used them a lot.
I am into Banking & Finance Industry, after a some initial years in to IT. Currently located at Nagpur, thats it on my part.

Cheers

350Z

Core Team
Current ride of mine is a 2014 Hyundai Xcent S option CRDI after owning a 2005 Hyundai Accent Viva CRDI (case of love-hate relationship). Before these, Dad had plenty of Jeeps, Ambys and Marutis ( Courtsey:Bharat Sarkar) at his disposal, so used them a lot.
You're welcome aboard, Abhijeet. Congrats on buying the Xcent. There's a big gang of Xcent owners on our forum. Do check this thread out: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...hyundai-xcent-review-test-drive-pictures.html. BTW Do you still own the Viva?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Very warm welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.
Cheers
IR

Top Bottom