Hi To All

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am a new member joined today to this group. I don't know more about automobile but a proud owner of my bike- cbz exteme and car-wagon r.
My bike odo is more than 1.5 lakhs and purchased in 2008 and my car odo is 40000 and owned in 2010.
I have to learn a lot about cars and i tai will help me in that.
Thanxn in advance[:)][:)][:)]

More about me , my name is Kumar G M and i from trivandrum-kerala.
By profession i am system administrator and passionate for any computer related tasks
My first vehicle is my bike which i am proud of.
I love the company Honda and my favorite car is honda CRV
But my current financial status does not allow me to go for a SUV but i will get my dream car

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kumar,

Welcome aboard. You seem like a die hard biker. 1.5lac km on CBZ Xtreme is some serious riding. I would love to know about your experiences with your bike. Do not forget to start an ownership review in the section. We have a gadgets section as well which is dedicated to all the latest happening of the industry, and I am sure that will be of great interest for you.
Let us know if have any forum related queries. Have a great stay.

Thread Starter #3
Hi akash,

Thanks for the compliment. Usually i have around 1800km a month to my home-office and i prefer my bike . My long distance in my bike a maximum of 300km double side ( with in kerala
). I bought my car when my wife was pregnent and now it became a family member too.
My usual long distance in car is between trivandrum -trissur ( 300km one side ) and trivandrum - thalassery ( 500km) all places in kerala.
Now i am planning a trip in the month of september to goa via banglore-hubli ( total one side distane 1350km).
I will post my queries regarding the arrangement in this thread

Heya Kumar, welcome to TAI and I am sure you would have a huge data base here at TAI and you would become an expert.

Thanks

Top Bottom