Hello From a Celerio Owner

Thread Starter #1
Hello there , I am Razor from Kolkata. Bought a new celerio Vxi MT after having driven my poochie M-800 for last several years! Glad to be a part of this forum to share a few thoughts with you nice people out there.
Cheerio [:)]

Hi! Welcome to TAI. First of all congratulations for your new car. Do share your buying and ownership experience with fellow TAI members. Stay safe ,keep driving and enjoy.

350Z

Core Team
Hello there , I am Razor from Kolkata. Bought a new celerio Vxi MT after having driven my poochie M-800 for last several years! Glad to be a part of this forum to share a few thoughts with you nice people out there.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Razor. Congrats on buying the Celerio. Do you still have the 800? We look forward to your active participation. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Razor, welcome to The Automotive India and have a pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your celerio, do share more about your ride and your experience in its related thread.

Thread Starter #6
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Razor. Congrats on buying the Celerio. Do you still have the 800? We look forward to your active participation. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Nope the 800 is still with me. Had a passing thought of exchanging it but my dad is still in love with it and wants to keep it till it turns to scrap. Its almost 12 yrs old and provided about 70k kms of solid trouble free service. Currently my wife is using it for her daily commute to work.

Razor, welcome to The Automotive India and have a pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your celerio, do share more about your ride and your experience in its related thread.
Thanks for the welcome. Will try to do a detailed write up about my initial ownership experience as soon as I find some time.

Hi Razor,Welcome.
Please share your experience with Celerio and the maintenance/fuel average informations
Well its a month old and done 670 kms on the odo till date . MID is showing an average fuel consumption of 14.3 kmpl , mostly driven in city in bumper to bumper traffic with ac on about 70 % of the time. Instantaenous fuel comsumption varying from 9 kmpl to 30 kmpl.

Top Bottom