Vanakkam The Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
I am Raj from Chennai.

First and Foremost, A big thanks for The AutomotiveIndia Team in accepting me. I will abide by the rules while inside your territory.

All rite, to begin with, The gush for mechanics was into my blood since childhood and when I could really play with it, I bought Yamaha RX 135 which had RX100 silencer fitted in the year 2007.
But within a year, due to lack of subject knowledge, did a big mistake by selling it and bought Apache RTR.
Although I am happy for this TVS BEAST, I regret my decision on RX even today.

And when time came for to play my hands on wheel, I achieved dream car Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi 1999. It's been >3 years now and still maintaining. It's time for her FC now.

so, that's pretty much in my garage.

Professionally MARINER. Currently maturing as DPO(Dynamic Positioning Operator) in Offshore oil fields. So that being said, I work on handling her(ships).

Hobbies:TRAVELING, AUTOMOBILES, MUSIC, SOME FITNESS, CLEANING, THINKING(most of the times)

Looking forward to indulge in discussions with like minded people.

Raj,
with Lancey.

Re: Vanakkam Automotive India

Vanakkam Raj. First welcome to TAI[cheers].

Second, the RX 135 with 100 silencer coincides with what I did to my RX in my college days and sold it off due to 2T oil thirst of the beast. Still while i hear a roar of a RX 135 or 100 it puts a smile on my face.

Welcome to TAI Raj. Hope you have a nice stay here.

Nice to see another RX fan and I could understand the feel after your sold her. My case is just opposite of yours, sold my RTR 160 for RX100 [evil] And sold the RX100 with a heavy heart when I shifted to Chennai and now living happily with a Couple of fully restored RXs. [:)]

Thread Starter #6
Welcome to TAI Raj. Hope you have a nice stay here.

Nice to see another RX fan and I could understand the feel after your sold her. My case is just opposite of yours, sold my RTR 160 for RX100 [evil] And sold the RX100 with a heavy heart when I shifted to Chennai and now living happily with a Couple of fully restored RXs. [:)]
My hunt is still on for a good RX dude, please let me know if you come across one on sale.

350Z

Core Team

Top Bottom