Hi To All TAI-gers. Junior TAI-ger Coming Through !!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,I am Bharath Narayan.My Age is 15 (DOB-Jan 16 1999).I am a DIE-HARD fan of Automobiles and I am a Young Petrol-Head.I don't study at any school.I Study via NIOS (Open School-Study @ home,Write Exams at a Center) and I am in 10th Standard.I stopped Schooling because I was also a Carnatic Musician.I wanted more time for music and automobiles.

I am really Addicted in Here from the second I Joined here.So Easy to Join in here without any Frustrating Exams.

Actually I was really busy studying totally new things about Automobiles in Here(Like CVT System,Eco-boost etc).So I Din't bother to Write an Introduction back when I joined in March 12th of 2014 :biggrin: .But I saw Many New-comers Introducing Themselves.So I was also Interested in Here to Introduce Myself.

My Ride-09' LA Sovriegn Spark 'Black Edition' was Bought in 2009 with my Hard-Earned Money (I won a Show called Ragarathnam Junior 2 with 2nd Prize and got Rs.75K.Took 5K for me and Donated all to Poor and Needy)

Dad's Ride-04' Chevy Optra 1.6 LS
Mom's Ride-06' Honda Dio

My Favorite Cars

Hatchbacks-Punto,Matiz,Optra SRV
Sedans-New Fiesta,Linea,Nexia,Optra
SUV-Ecosport,Qualis,Forester,Captiva

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi bro!
I am an upcoming Music composer and also very interested in Cars.
I am doing my Engineering 3rd year in Automobiles currently.
As you can see, I am from Coimbatore currently.
Welcome to be a young TAI-ger bro!
We should also do some music together someday!

Hey Bharathbigb,

Its nothing wrong to introduce yourself after commenting in a forum but don't expect that each n every member or 350Z or mods would welcome new member. Its not possible for them or for that matter for each member to do so on time.

And that doesn't mean that anyone whoever are not welcoming you by replying here, are not willing to do so.

As each one of TAIger is here to share our experiences/thoughts and always having a hearty connection with each other.

I hope I am able to reciprocate the thought.

Keep posting and enjoy your stay here. [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Is it wrong to Introduce ourselves after commenting in a forum ?? If it is,I am very sorry .I expected Mr.350Z to say 'Welcome' to me
I skipped this thread somehow. Anyways welcome aboard! Hope you're already having a pleasant experience. Feel free to reach out to the moderators for support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Matiz is Back ! Well...Good to be back !

Hi all,Bharath here !

Remember me ? Yeah,That Big Daewoo Matiz Fan ? I was recently banned from here for a Month and I have to tell you,It was my worst Days ever.I think that happened because I did that B2B Posts that hurt the Rules.I can't even see TAI myself.I felt very sad for What I have done and I did think that this happened only because of me.But finally when I thought the ban would have been lifted,I saw it around 2 Weeks back and The Notice suddenly said the Ban will be lifted today (November 17th 10 PM) and was very happy.I did think that,This happened because I have helped some people right ?

Here is the list of best Friends from here

DJ Bro - The First and Best Friend in TAI : Did great help teaching about Cars
RSVB - Recently met him : Another Friend,Who taught me lotsa things about Bikes
Shrid - The Funniest friend and kid in TAI : Is always happy and makes everyone happy
Mr.Sethumurugan - The First I met in Mini-Chennai Meet.Great Guy
Mr.Boss - The One I have always fought ! But I always learn something new from him

I am really very sorry If I have hurt anyone in this Forum by my words,Actions and thoughts.I deeply apologize for that.

It's really feels Good to be back.

I am going to read the Forum Rules All over again to prevent this

Thanks

Top Bottom