Hello From "Jeeper"

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. To introduce my self , my real name is "Jeyanthan" ,working as a project manager in a well know software firm. I belong to Madurai, tamilnadu, currently residing in USA. My hobbies are Photography/hiking/Trekking/Driving. infact working long hours [:)] am a Car model collector. Right now i own "Santro Xing" , "Scorpio -mhawk" in India and i have a "Jeep Grand Cherookee (2014)" in USA.

I am so crazy on cars and driving which brought me to this Forum and I am an extreme lover of offroading vehichle. always thinking about driving in the roads where others hezitate to drive and in challenging weather conditions, am pretty luck that i got my life partner with the same frequency [:D]

-Jeeper

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. To introduce my self , my real name is "Jeyanthan" ,working as a project manager in a well know software firm. I belong to Madurai, tamilnadu, currently residing in USA. My hobbies are Photography/hiking/Trekking/Driving. infact working long hours [:)] am a Car model collector. Right now i own "Santro Xing" , "Scorpio -mhawk" in India and i have a "Jeep Grand Cherookee (2014)" in USA.

I am so crazy on cars and driving which brought me to this Forum and I am an extreme lover of offroading vehichle. always thinking about driving in the roads where others hezitate to drive and in challenging weather conditions, am pretty luck that i got my life partner with the same frequency [:D]

-Jeeper
Welcome to this forum!

Hi All,

I am so crazy on cars and driving which brought me to this Forum and I am an extreme lover of offroading vehichle. always thinking about driving in the roads where others hezitate to drive and in challenging weather conditions, am pretty luck that i got my life partner with the same frequency

-Jeeper
welcome to TAI [clap]. very very happy to know that you own Jeep Grand Cherookee one of my favorite vehicle. Eagerly waiting ownership review and related interesting stories of your ride. Have a pleasant stay here. [:D]

J for Jeyanthan and J for Jeep:biggrin:[clap]. Man is that mud on your feet?

Great to have another mud plugger on board. Please feel free to romp all over the Forum in 4L with your differentials locked.

Life partner with same frequency - was that for the missus or the Cherokee:stupid:?

Welcome to The Automotive India and have a ball of a time here!

Regards,
Sam

Welcome Mr. J, I know you will get addict of this forum in just few days when you see some interesting posts, pictures & deeply knowledge of automobile. [cheers]
Do share your Jeep's pics so that we can know how you maintained your ride [cheers]

Life partner with same frequency - was that for the missus or the Cherokee?
[lol][lol] hope we will get the answer is cherokee [lol]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

-Jeeper
Welcome on board and enjoy your stay.Share more about your drives in its related thread and looking forward to hear about your jeep.

The Jeep Cherokee is one of my favourite.
Since i couldn't get my hands on one, i used to play NFS with custom Jeep Cherokee added.
Even though the Cherokee was slower than the super cars i used to make custom tracks (or download them) just to play with the Jeep!
The sweet memory of the game is still fresh within me
I used to collect a lot of photos of the Cherokee, personally i like older ones like the photo below.
2000-jeep-cherokee-limited-right-front-1.jpg
p.s. please share a few snaps of your beauty, or better start an ownership thread!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks for your warm welcome. here are few pics of my new beast

-Jeeper
Awesome!!!!
Yours is a Grand Cherokee. Great vehicle to own
Please do start an ownership thread, I am sure all of us would love to hear the JEEP story.
I am such a die-hard fan of the jeep that i have small games of jeep, i have av video of how jeep came into production during world-war.
I had some sweet moments in Willy's when i was a kid, My father was a research officer (seismic) in KSEB (electricity board). they had a lot of Willy's.

Thread Starter #10
Sure Kannan, am in a midst of transfer ,will write my ownership review once i settle down / whenever i get time.

Top Bottom