New To TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am pretty new to TAI forum and always an avid reader of ****. But their policy to register literally sucks and i stop reading it. But the i was looking for a place to discuss with like minded people and i am here.

For TAI, let my name stay as furious driver. I own Alto and before end of this week, will be getting Hyndai XCent S 1.2. I have had the opportunity to drive lot of cars, since mine is a joint family. So i have quite an experience with Maruthi,Mahindra,Ford,Hyundai and Honda.

Apart from cars, i like Video Games and play them for 5+ hours straight. And duh! i am an S/W Engineer.

welcome to TAI [clap] . you are at right place now. As you said you have driven so many cars, you can share your experiences with us. waiting for your ownership reviews . Best of luck for your upcoming ride.Have a pleasant stay here[:D]

Thread Starter #3
Thanks saroya.
Not planning to write ownership reviews of my Alto. But sure for Xcent. Damn, i love this car and everyday passing i can't control myself. I am calling SA everyday and getting update myself. :D I guess i am in love with this car....

bhvm

Honoured Member
welcome fella!
I had the same story as you!
waiting for your reviews. so you're playing crysis 3 these days?

Top Bottom