Hello Petrolheads.

Thread Starter #1
My name is Himanshu gopal, I'm a student of b.tech Electrical and electronics engg from gorakhpur. Although i had joined this forum more than a year ago, I wasn't an active user and never posted formal introduction here.

I ride a black cyber green yamaha FZ-S 2011 model, I don't own a car yet but I have driven my dad's chevrolet spark 1.0 PS a couple of times, still trying to learn how to drive a car in city traffic which is scary as hell IMHO

The car i dream of owning/driving is Ferrari 430 Scuderia spider 16M or 430 scuderia coupe [clap].

My interests and hobbies: military aviation, cars and motorcycles, video games (flight simulation and racing simulation), Die cast model/RC cars collection

I selected my user name superhornet because when i was a kid i wanted to be a fighter pilot and F/A-18F super hornet was my favourite. I'm using this userID since 2006 and never thought about changing it.
I'm a fan of michael schumacher and dani pedrosa (hence the repsol logo DP)

regards
Himanshu gopal

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to TAI, Himanshu. Planes equally excite me as well. Regarding die-cast models, check this thread out: link. Have a pleasant experience on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom