Hi All. Techno Freak From Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
This is Shekhar Bandaru from Hyderabad.
Coming to my introduction, I am an Automobile and Gadget freak as most men are. My first bike was a new TVS Centra long back in 2004. But the enthisiast inside me wanted more and I started changing bikes almost every year (can't do it with new bikes [;)]), ranging from Yamaha YBX, TVS Fiero F2, Shine, Gladiator, HH Pleasure to Bajaj Avenger 220 last. Pleasure is still being used by Dad. Bought a new Yamaha Ray Z scooter for my home minister last week.

Coming to cars, I almost ended up doing the same thing with cars too. Bought an almost new, used Hyundai Getz in excellent condition. Though initial cost of ownership was low, it pains everytime you go to petrol bunk. So, sold it off and bought another almost new Ford Figo TDCI Titanium from my colleague who was leaving for US. Though my hands are itching for long, not able to find any reason to change the car this time [:D]

I do it with phones also, buy a new mid-range phone and change it every year. Changed 4 smartphones till now.

I follow technology and auto sites a lot and it is my best time pass.
So, thats me [:)]

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Shekhar. Have a fantastic time on the forum. Please feel free to contact the moderators in case any support is required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hello Shekar. Welcome to TAI. Where are you put up in hyd? do mention the places you have visited and ofcourse driven to!

Welcome to TAI shekhar and have a great time here.
Share more about your rides in its related threads.

Thread Starter #7
Hey guys, thanks a lot to all of you for such a warm welcome [:)]
Kiran: For long drives, I love driving in drizzling/cloudy atmosphere with good music for company, I can drive-on for hours...
Ani191: I am from Uppal area in Hyderabad. But I know most of the HYD as I'm born and brought up here. I used to be a travel freak, visited Kerala, Amritsar, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Chennai, etc, but not by self driving. Sikkim and Andamans are on the wish-list, but not much travelling in last couple of years, got too busy with professional and family life. I drove only within AP, to Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Ongole, Chirala, etc.

Hi Shekar,
I like your handle a lot (street hawk was my favourite tv serial. i have full episode with me. i use to watch them when I am free. The music when the doors open starts the adrenaline rush!)
Hearty welcome

Hey guys, thanks a lot to all of you for such a warm welcome [:)]
Kiran: For long drives, I love driving in drizzling/cloudy atmosphere with good music for company, I can drive-on for hours...
Ani191: I am from Uppal area in Hyderabad. But I know most of the HYD as I'm born and brought up here. I used to be a travel freak, visited Kerala, Amritsar, Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Chennai, etc, but not by self driving. Sikkim and Andamans are on the wish-list, but not much travelling in last couple of years, got too busy with professional and family life. I drove only within AP, to Karimnagar, Vijayawada, Ongole, Chirala, etc.
Hey.! its good to see so many members from Hyderabad. Have a blast here.!

This is Shekhar Bandaru from Hyderabad.
Hey Shekhar welcome to The Automotive India! You know what your handle reminds me of, don't you?
Street Hawk Intro - YouTube
I am an Automobile and Gadget freak as most men are.
Freudian slip[glasses].
My first bike was a new TVS Centra long back in 2004. But the enthisiast inside me wanted more and I started changing bikes almost every year (can't do it with new bikes [;)]), ranging from Yamaha YBX, TVS Fiero F2, Shine, Gladiator, HH Pleasure to Bajaj Avenger 220 last. Pleasure is still being used by Dad. Bought a new Yamaha Ray Z scooter for my home minister last week.
How about posting a much needed review of the Z?
Coming to cars, I almost ended up doing the same thing with cars too.
All's well till the time you don't end up doing the same to your home minister:lol!:

Take care and have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #11
Hi Friends,

I'm back on the forum after long time. Would like to join Hyderabad TAI members club mentioned in one of above posts. Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Shekhar.

350Z

Core Team
I'm back on the forum after long time. Would like to join Hyderabad TAI members club mentioned in one of above posts. Can someone please help?
Welcome back! There’s no separate club as such. Our forum members organize meets in their respective cities. There are a lot of members who’re now real-life friends and catch up often. You might want to create a thread in The Automotive Meets section to initiate one such meet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #13
Thanks a lot for the quick response. Sure, I'll initiate one meet in Hyderabad after lockdown ends
I would love to meet fellow auto enthusiasts in Hyderabad.

Top Bottom