New To Forum. Got Second Hand Wagon-R 2008 (My First Car)

Thread Starter #1
Hi all friends,

my name is ankit and im from delhi, last year july i finally got the second hand wagon r of my own income[clap] ( alreadyb have a ritz petrol in house ). i feel very proud of buying myself a car.

now coming to the car, its a maruti suzuki wagonr 2008 model cng but not on RC[surprise] as of now. when i bought the car i felt very vry much proud but it didnt go as i felt. i didnt had much information of the cars as of i didnt look aftermy ritz as it was not of my income but i gradually developed interest when i invested my money in the car. i felt a loud noise in the suspension, but didnt had much info and not contacted anybody. i took the car for long 500Km drive and the noice increased as i turn the steering or car passes through a tiny pot hole.
then i felt something was wrong with my wagonr so finally i made up my mind to get in consult with a person and then he finally said me the suspensions are dead gone.

my heart cried alot for the same that why didnt dealer told me about this. now i get back to the dealer and told him the full story. he just said get it repaired with new and , i asked the cost to be bared by you and then he refused. the no option left i asked him about how much money to get it repaired. he said me 5000K:suspect: .

then i search a lot of internet market forum here and there and gained a lot of knowledge about the car.

i check the price on the net and suspension cost was given for only 1100Rs. then i went to certin market in karol bagh, lajpat nagar and best price i got it from the lucky bhaiya which have shop in just crossing the moti nagar flyover.
the full suspension kit cost me 1200 rs some more part as told by mechanic total amout was 1560Rs. and labour i paid was 600 and get the full suspension repaired for rd 2200Rs.

guy now need some more info regarding the same car thats why i am here hope to get helpfull comments here

i also upgraded the ICE 2 sony xplode speakers, 2 pioneer tweeters, 1 jbl subwoffer and a box installed in the car the head unit is chinese as planed to upgrade in future. i also have an amp of 4 channel installed.

more photos will be uploading soon.

regards
ankit

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
hello Ankit.
very nice find. May I know what price was the deal settled?

I loved your eco minded upgrades.

Thread Starter #5
Hi Ankit
My name is also Ankit .Welcome to The Automotive India .

Ankit
thanks ankit actually i nee more info regarding the tyre upgrade for the same can you please help me...??

current tyre profile is 165 - 65 - R13
can i go for 175-55-R13..?? ( my car cng )

thanks ankit actually i nee more info regarding the tyre upgrade for the same can you please help me...??

current tyre profile is 165 - 65 - R13
can i go for 175-55-R13..?? ( my car cng )
Yes you can go for 175 but when fully loaded it will scrape the car . Keep the current size 165/65 R13 and go for good brands like Michelin ,Brigdestone ,Apollo .

185 will be oversized for this car .

Ankit

Hi all friends,
my name is ankit and im from delhi, last year july i finally got the second hand wagon r of my own income[clap] ( alreadyb have a ritz petrol in house ). i feel very proud of buying myself a car.
Hey Ankit welcome to The Automotive India![:)]
then i felt something was wrong with my wagonr so finally i made up my mind to get in consult with a person and then he finally said me the suspensions are dead gone.
Yes. Never buy a used car without getting it checked up by a competent mechanic firsthand.
now i get back to the dealer and told him the full story. he just said get it repaired with new and , i asked the cost to be bared by you and then he refused. the no option left i asked him about how much money to get it repaired. he said me 5000K:suspect:
Ha Ha. If he agreed to bear such costs, he'd no longer remain a used car dealer.
the full suspension kit cost me 1200 rs some more part as told by mechanic total amout was 1560Rs. and labour i paid was 600 and get the full suspension repaired for rd 2200Rs.
Good boy. Keep it up!

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom